HAK some problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAK some problems!

Hello admin and everyone! I used the HAK to see some problems.

The first one: every time I use the "GhostAim function" when the game inside 18-1 error.

Second: every time the game hak menu is automatically closed. Show it. I did not close it automatically shut down. Then, no effect

The third: I play the game when 10 to 20 minutes after the "ERRO: do you want to report" after the game automatically shut down.

Every time this happens, I hate it.Now, I asked the question is: the three mistakes that are my computer's problem?Or the game? Or is the problem with HAK?
    If the computer and computer use the system, please tell me that I have repaired.
    If the question, HAK asked the administrator ask you to fix this problem.
    I said: the administrator and everyone related to my question.
    thank you all !

1- You get client error 18_1 when the target gets behind the wall really fast while shooting him,we are improving it currently to fix the problem you may use normal aimbot or to use ghost aim on clean targets only.

2- Didn't happen me before but another VIP member reported the same problem , so we will check the problem and fix it

3- Reinstall the game and try again , also in which mode you get send error ??

Comment

Use Ghost Aim function and Aimbot function are used when the error occurs.
      But do not have these two functions when the problem can not be.
      I would like to say that if you can not fix the problem, then the GhostAim and Aimbot function to delete hak inside.
      And then add the "super kill" function.Super kill function is also very good!

Comment

[MENTION=7333]alma520[/MENTION] problem has been fixed

Comment

[MENTION=7333]alma520[/MENTION] Is the problem still exists with you ?

Comment

There is no "Do you want to repoert"
            But when using the GhostAim function 18-1 error。
            There is no error when using the Aimbot feature. Can often be used.

Comment

Working...
            X