My honest review about Paladins cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My honest review about Paladins cheat

Hello, today i bought Paladins and played only 5 matches, i used many other providers and when i played with sinfulexp .. i dont have words to say how happy i am right now, this cheat is amazing but it has few problems too, silent aim doesn't work and while no-reload have turned on it reloads 2 times,
    ESP - 8/10
    Aimbot - 9/10
    Misc - 9/10
    Overall - 10/10

And again, thank you to Immortal for creating this cheat, and it's nice that you have 30% discount its the cheapest and most effective hack of paladins i've ever seen i just bought a month sub for 7$ ... Thanks guys keep it up.
    best regards - Kartoza
    Last edited by kartoza; 08-03-2017, 02:40 PM.

Originally posted by kartoza View Post
    Hello, today i bought Paladins and played only 5 matches, i used many other providers and when i played with sinfulexp .. i dont have words to say how happy i am right now, this cheat is amazing but it has few problems too, silent aim doesn't work and while no-reload have turned on it reloads 2 times,
    ESP - 8/10
    Aimbot - 9/10
    Misc - 9/10
    Overall - 10/10

And again, thank you to Immortal for creating this cheat, and it's nice that you have 30% discount its the cheapest and most effective hack of paladins i've ever seen i just bought a month sub for 7$ ... Thanks guys keep it up.
    best regards - Kartoza
    thanks for your feedback and we are glad to see you happy with our cheats
    regarding your review , you mention that silent aim doesn't work and no reload reloads 2 times , can you record a short video and upload it as private to youtube and share the video with us?

Comment

Ofc, now sleepy af ... i'll do that tommoz im glad to help you to fix bugs

Comment

Thanks for review [MENTION=9288]kartoza[/MENTION]

About silent aim it's a little buggy , to use it you will have to set your aim key to anything except left_mouse key and use that key to shoot + aim and don't use your left_mouse at all.

for no reload waiting for the video as I don't have any problem with it at

Comment

I took video in training, in training i dont have that problem but when i join in casual when i reload the gun first 1 seconds its shooting like rapidly but enemy doesnt hit, about silent aim i fixed it, nvm about no reload ... thank you guys i just love you, i have 30-40 kills in everygame i dont get ban at all bcs im not fishy i play smoothly with Damage champs, i love you thaanks <3 <3 now all my friends think that im pro xDDDDD

Comment

Working...
          X