Feddback on CF NA VIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feddback on CF NA VIP

Ive got a few bugs I'd like to address and a couple suggestions.
    BUGS:
    1. When I have the Aimbot activated, with Crosshair on, Autoswitch on, Neck on 75, Head on 25, and when I want to be alittle more sneaky, Ill turn on Smooth Aim. Only one problem, when I turn on Smooth Aim, Aim Bot stops working. Turn it off, Aimbot works again.
    2. When Im using the wallhack, Ive noticed that, every now and again, Ill be killed from an enemy I did not see with wallhack. ALSO, same with aimbot, every now and agian, it will no auto aim on characters, until they are like right in front of me. IDKY.
    3. Ghost Aim? Ive not found a use for it yet.
    4. The Knife Speed hack NEEDS TUNED DOWN by ALOT. I love the super quick knife but I also enjoy a more "stealthy quick knife".
    For example, when using the shovel, at 1,2, and 3, it is the same as normal speed. BUT I put in on 4, the alternate attack is right where I want it, but I cant use Normal attack cus its too noticable. I feel that the Knife Speed hack could use a good tune down. I think that 20-30 should be when we start going into the crazy speeds. Think of the speed that we used for the previous knife speed hack from the previous SinfulEXP hack you guys had a couple months ago.
    5. Radar is bugged. I find it useless cus its hard telling whos who. Exspecially when Im wanting to try to play normal and not use wallhack, but instead use Radar.
    Some suggestions:
    1. A Super Speed hack with a toggle button or something would be badass.
    2. A Jump Height hack could be very useful. Something like the knife speed hack, and player speed hack. Have some type of Adjuster.
    3. Bring back the No reload sniper hack. I could use that.
    4. A Reload hack like the old SinfulEXP hack.
    Thanks for taking the time and reading this. You guys are the best.
    THE FORCE, STRONG WITH THIS ONE, YES?

It's been a while since I used the hack BUT, Ghost aim works with the show radius and increasing the radius to max. It allows you to kill people even if you're not hitting them with bullets. I like it better than aimbot because it's super stealthy. And I remember being able to slow down knife speed and speed it up with a scroll bar on the GUI. Hope this helps
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=2207]GodZombie[/MENTION] for your feedback:

1- I'll look into it as fix it asap.
      2- It happens only when there are few players in the map,to fix the problem just press tap (yea it will reload all the info).
      3- Just like [MENTION=2312]Honey.[/MENTION] described ^^
      4- I tried to set speed on 4 and it was a little faster than the normal speed,maybe because the type of knife ?
      5- How is it bugged for you ,I do always use it normally though ?

suggestions:
      1. Making only your player going any faster than the one that already in the hack will cause client error,there's another method of making speed hack and there is actually another hack using it. the method is to speed up the whole game but it may harm your cpu or/and gpu ,so that I don't the intention to add it.

2. Server Sided.
      3. I'll check whether it still working or not , if so I'll add it.
      4. Server Sided , ( A visual stuff your weapon will reload faster ,however you can't make any damage till the normal time passes.)

Comment

On the knife speed hack, I still think it needs times down but it does vary on the type of weapon you use but not by a lot. Still to fat at 4-5 to be unnoticeable. Big difference in between 3-4.
        And the reload hack, I've got a program that has it and it works perfect. If you want to take a look into, the program is made by ****. Its their VIP hack. I'll usually run it with Sinful just for the reload hack.
        If I have any other problems though, I'll be sure to add. And btw, was you calling me stupid? Bahaha
        Last edited by Immortal; 10-02-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GodZombie View Post
          On the knife speed hack, I still think it needs times down but it does vary on the type of weapon you use but not by a lot. Still to fat at 4-5 to be unnoticeable. Big difference in between 3-4.
          And the reload hack, I've got a program that has it and it works perfect. If you want to take a look into, the program is made by ****. Its their VIP hack. I'll usually run it with Sinful just for the reload hack.
          If I have any other problems though, I'll be sure to add. And btw, was you calling me stupid? Bahaha
          I'll check if I can make any change with knives speed,also about no reload try to use it and hit the enemy just after pressing "R" and check if it's going to make any damage (Normal enemy not the bots).
          and hell no , of course I didn't mean to call you stupid I meant the situation that is the speed is okay but depending on the the type of knife .

Comment

So replying to the "quick reload" part, yes, after reloading which is instantaneous, bullet still damage. I used it a lot it Hero mode. Also use it when sniping. Which is also why I asked about the no reload for the sniper. But I really appreciate you taking interest in what I've had to say. Every bit helps eh?

Comment

Working...
            X