X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Review: Black Squad

Hello All!
    SinfulEXP
    Purchased the hack on 16th November 2017, payment went smooth & as soon as i made the payment i was given the VIP tag.
    Before making the Payment i had installed all the "Requirements" so i was good to go as soon as i downloaded the loader.
    took me 3 mins exactly to make the payment and Load the hack in-game.

About the Hack : Talking about hack/in-game menu, yes the developer/coder has done a pretty awesome job! 10/10 for that.
    All of the features provided work perfectly as described. (Totally impressed).

Supports : On the first day itself after using the hack for sometime when i tried to use it 2nd time the Loader was not working /was down for maintenance but Immortal fixed it in no time. the total downtime was about 8-9 hours approx, considering that Immortal added all the lost time to My subscription. ( In-fact he added 24 hours when the actual down time was only for 8-9 hours) So yeah the developers do care about there customers. Good customer service! 10/10 .

Detection : i've been using the hack since 3 days no bans whatsoever. Also one of my friends is using this hack from the time it came out and he has never been banned. 10/10.

Pricing : 28$ for 3 months That's freaking awesome and affordable.

Comparing with ASMFreakZ

About the Hack : Purchasing this hack is a lil bit difficult as the only payment method they accept is BitCoins.
    They do not have a in-game menu which kinda sucks cuz every time you want to change a setting you will need to re-inject it which is a pain in ass. Also there are not soo many features as compared to SinfulEXP. i'd rate 6/10

Supports : The Developers are helpful but the updates are slow as hell. i purchased the hack on 3rd november ran it once and on the next day my windows 10 got updated to 1709 built and the hack was broken. i was assured by the supports that they will update it on the same day but they failed to do so. they took 5 days to update it. in mean time to get the hack working i had to revert back to the previous version of windows. the game got its winter update / server maintenance on 8th or 9th November and the hack broke once again. which took another 4-5 days to fix it by the developers. the worst part of it was they never added the down time back to our subs ( thats kinda of a bad service cuz the hack was not working from there end ) 4/10.

Detections : The hack was detected ( Vac ) from day one of my purchase every new account i made and used hack got banned within 24 hours. when i reported the same to ASMFreak he said he will need to re-write the hack and the testing will take another 3-4 days ( Ofcourse the lost time will not be added back to our subs, thats kind of Rip off because they charge 30 GBP BTC for 1 month ) and till date the hack has not been updated (not safe to use online ) 1/10.

Pricing : for 3 months 80 GBP and that too BTC ( now keep in mind that when you send BTC you need to pay small amount of fees which is almost 2-3 GBP more) certainly is overpriced.

I am glad i found out SinFulEXP which is Waaaaaaay better than ASMFreakz.
    Sorry for my shitty English as english is not my first language.
    Thanks

[MENTION=10216]UtkuGirgin59[/MENTION] Thank you very much for your review that's mean a lot to me,and hopefully I'll be up to your expectations <3

Comment

Working...
    X