This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Squad

Is there any way to get a like a trial period of hack b4 purchasing coz i got scammed b4 from some site (not mentioning its name) n they wrote some pretty decent shit abt their hack but at the end it was only esp n a not working aimbot n even my 2nd account got banned so im kinda worried
    Last edited by mannotbad; 01-29-2018, 10:32 AM. Reason: Adding some text and correcting spelling
    Two plus two is four, Minus one that's three, quick maths
    Everyday man's on the block Smoke trees

just buy a week, its $5

Comment

i cant afford to buy a week then a month, im trying already to sell 1 of my mascot logos i designed earlier for 15 bucks (i usually sell them for 30) to be able to buy a month lol
      Last edited by mannotbad; 01-29-2018, 12:48 PM.
      Two plus two is four, Minus one that's three, quick maths
      Everyday man's on the block Smoke trees

Comment

i bought for 1 week and i can assure u about the hack. this hack supports steam Black Squad and works great. But i lost the fighting mentality after using the hack. u will be godlike with this hack. i just used no recoil+esp and won 15/16 clan matches ina row. I didnt extend my sub after 1 week

Comment

We have already made that once before, you may buy the hack and if you faced any problem we will fix it for you via team viewer, or you may refund you if it didn't work for you

#Answered
          #Closed

Comment

Working...
          X