This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinfulexp Black Squad Video

I've posted a video on Youtube for the promotion of our website.
    https://youtu.be/6p05ixpBeQg

Very good video but in my opinion is not good to be spreading the site to everyone because it would harm the quality of the fraud

Comment

Originally posted by qq727745841 View Post
      This is what I call total stupidity! Now imagine what will happen if this video gets reported to the developer, they will simply blacklist the hack and hack will be detected and will get all of us banned. Thanks to you!!!

Comment

LoL this video is not only an open invitation for ban but also you have risked the safety of other users who use Sinfulexp. what makes you think such a video is required for "promotion" ? this is blatant foolishness.

Comment

The fewer people know about this, the better. It's a good thing you put all that effort for the site but on the other hand, you endanger everyone else using the cheat.

Comment

[MENTION=10687]qq727745841[/MENTION] Thank you dude for your video <3
            I do really appreciate that , just change the privacy so only users with the link can get the access to it

Comment

Thats bad for community... be could just blacklist it if they get hands on it so remove the link or change privacy

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
                [MENTION=10687]qq727745841[/MENTION] Thank you dude for your video <3
                I do really appreciate that , just change the privacy so only users with the link can get the access to it
                Okay it's a private video now, i was trying to promote this website before the expiry date, because there is not much members on our website, but i was wrong, wasted my time on this useless video, never mind, I hope you guys can make stronger hacks in the future.

Comment

Okay it's a private video now, i was trying to promote this website before the expiry date, because there is not much members on our website, but i was wrong, wasted my time on this useless video, never mind, I hope you guys can make stronger hacks in the future.
                  Not about that, if this site is too active and known then the devs will know about the site and then poof hack is detected and patched because they will be monitoring the site. Don't worry about promotions Immortal and Matty got it, just enjoy the hacks.

Comment

[MENTION=10687]qq727745841[/MENTION] why did you make it private ? I liked it
                    Just make the users with the link can see it

Comment

yea make it unlisted
                      Two plus two is four, Minus one that's three, quick maths
                      Everyday man's on the block Smoke trees

Comment

Working...
                      X