This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinful Review

So i been using Sinful for a few months now. Every has been great, but last few weeks it seems sinful has been having A LOT of problems. It seems to be one thing after another.

I used black squad hack for a few months, but now every time we try to use the new hack, days latter everyone gets banned, Its defiantly not Undetected anymore. Sinful is being watching by blacksquad and battle-eye, So i dont see this hack ever being worth it again. Even with patchguard, i see people talking about being banned using only ESP. I know of 4 ban waves now that has happened n the last few months for black squad. The features of the hack are great though, strong ESP, strong but legit aimbot, and a nice menu.

Now the paladins hack has been down for the past 3 days, I see u added patch guard to it witch is great, but its a waste Easy anti cheat is nothing to be worried about and also does not ban hackers, it just kicks u from the game and u have to reload with out the hack on... Ive notices other paladins hacks that have more features i would like sinful to pick up. Like seeing the players names on the other team while in hero picking screen, Seeing players ranks, And having a in game chat system for the hack to talk to other paladins players that are in game also. Also making BK, Drogz and others having a better aimbot and prediction system.

Black squad Hack features 8/10 - Pretty goood not missing much
    Black squad Hack detection 4/10 - Too many defections n last few months, Way to many people banned.

Paladins hack features 6/10 - Missing a bunch of features other hacks have, but still a strong n legit cheat.
    Paladins hack detection 8/10 - Would have gave i a score of 10 if the hack has not been down for the last 3 days since patch guard was enabled. IDK if anyone has been banned for using paladins hack, GJ guys

Over all i think sinfulexp is more then worth the money for the paladins hack, Not feeling to good about black squad hack though.
    ***will update once the paladins hack is released again***

**UPDATE**
    The paladins hack is normal as always, good aimbot and good walls. Hopefully prediction aimbot gets updated soon. The hack is down again though, 3rd time in one week. If u plan on cheating every day, this might not be the site for you.
    Last edited by gobanation; 04-09-2018, 11:33 PM.

for the ban wave , the hack usage is risky for sure but that depends on the user not us , if you read the ToS you'll notice that we warned everyone that we are not responsible about bans.
    since we have mid terms we are busy irl and we can't do anything atm , so sorry about it .
    the patchguard is to protect our users so it's not a waste even for any anti cheat.
    in the end thanks for your feedback , we are looking forward for your update on the Paladins hack once its updated
    #sinfulEXP staff

Comment

Oh yah all hacks come with the warning that sooner or later u ARE going to be banned.

Im Glad u guys introduced the patch guard for all the games, i think its going to be a great addition and help people from getting banned.

I hope this didnt come across as i was complaining, Im very happy with the site and all hacks, Immortal is doing a great job and the staff here is always willing to help.

I was a member to a few diff hack sites, i have canceled them all and i only use sinful now

I have also brought 6 friends to this site also that use the hacks with me in game! I recommend this hack for anyone who plays paladins or Black squad on an alt account

Comment

Originally posted by gobanation View Post
        Oh yah all hacks come with the warning that sooner or later u ARE going to be banned.

Im Glad u guys introduced the patch guard for all the games, i think its going to be a great addition and help people from getting banned.

I hope this didnt come across as i was complaining, Im very happy with the site and all hacks, Immortal is doing a great job and the staff here is always willing to help.

I was a member to a few diff hack sites, i have canceled them all and i only use sinful now

I have also brought 6 friends to this site also that use the hacks with me in game! I recommend this hack for anyone who plays paladins or Black squad on an alt account
        thanks for your feedback and recommending us for others
        i hope you give us an update with the Paladins review in here since you mention it before

Comment

Personally, I see the problem is in the lack of coders/hackers. Immortal is the only one who's working on the hacks & Mattypatty is on the website.
          In my opinion Immortal working on 7 hacks alone (also he said there's possibilty of Fortnite) is hard to maintain by himself. That's why when multiple games updated / got detected so much trouble happened lately.

Comment

Well paladins hack has been undetected since it was release.

The black squad hack as deff made sinful a bigger site, brought in a TON of users in. I brought about 30 people my self to the site.
            It had a few months of being undetected but then it got caught, and i believe now its under watch, so its going to be hard to keep it undetected. I mean sinful pretty much ruined BS for 6 months lol, everyone was cheating at the end, all those users who got banned

- Alvin
            -Staryl
            -Vegas
            -Sarmiento
            -femboy
            -strawhat_thugginand

so many more popular NA players, all Sinful users.
            Then it the bans happened again and again.
            Its not that immortal cant handle it all, its that the site is a lot more exposed then it used to be.

** On a another note **

If a fortnite hax came out for sinful, 1000s of people would flood the site, it would get so much attention, this is not a private site...
            It would have to be INVITE only for fortnite, and i dont think even that would work
            Plus the price tag would have to be 100+ a month for it
            Also its extremely hard to make a hack for fortnite as they dont use the shit version of battle-eye like black squad does.

Also paladins hack is running great. used it for 12 hours last night, finshed my night in masters, pretty much rage hacking all game, been doing this for weeks, still no bans

Comment

Also I think the same about the hack Black Squad I think that before the site was less exposed or few people lp knew and slowly began to be discovered so I think if you immortal you could put some hack the most used of course only by invitation maybe you solve this problem of course I'm nobody to tell you but I think it's for this reason that black squad reveals your hack. Best regards

Comment

I still think theres a mole on ur black squad hack, cause BE has been kicking ass the past few months, keep me posted on the invitation only, so I know whether to renew and try and get the invite, until then ill sit back and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by YuckFou View Post
                  I still think theres a mole on ur black squad hack, cause BE has been kicking ass the past few months, keep me posted on the invitation only, so I know whether to renew and try and get the invite, until then ill sit back and see what happens
                  To whack that mole we have moved on to "Invite-only" .

Keep yourself updated by checking the Black Squad Forums from time to time .

Comment

Hello staff,

I would give you a short feedback because I´m a newer member on your site!
                    I know this site from Youtube; saw there some of your hack-videos and liked them.
                    In the last weeks I tried some hacks (from other sites) and they weren`t safe:
                    In this case,there were many bans!
                    An other point is, that the layout of yours seems to be really better than other "low-designed hacks"!

I think you did a really great job with your hacks and in this point with your invite only system,too!This is the only appropiate way to keep your stuff underrate...(I think so).
                    And for the future it will be more safe.

You`re page has a nice design and is manageable for newbies: staff is always there and gives a good support!

In this sense: thank you for supporting and let us having fun

Best wishes Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X