X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to request a cheat?

To the Mods/Admin

I know this is site is for PC game hacks but i'm just wondering if its possible to request an android/ios game hack? You see i only trust a few site to buy hacks and sinful is one of them. There is this game called Dragon nest M and its a game i've been playing since i was college and really brings the memory back problem is it has stamina so when thats gone there is nothing you can do. I'm actually just fine with just stamina hack and i'm more than willing to pay for this. Thank you.

Originally posted by justvalencia View Post
    To the Mods/Admin

I know this is site is for PC game hacks but i'm just wondering if its possible to request an android/ios game hack? You see i only trust a few site to buy hacks and sinful is one of them. There is this game called Dragon nest M and its a game i've been playing since i was college and really brings the memory back problem is it has stamina so when thats gone there is nothing you can do. I'm actually just fine with just stamina hack and i'm more than willing to pay for this. Thank you.
    Wrong section.
    No Android Hacks here.
    Last edited by Morfic; 05-08-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justvalencia View Post
      To the Mods/Admin

It appears the games built using unity and uses a lot of LUA code and xml data.

if you open the apk in winrar look in the folder /assets/bin/data and open the unnamed files in notepad

example:
      <XSkillData>
      <Name>Monster_hound_normal_summon</Name>
      <ClipName>Animation/Monster_hound/Monster_hound_summon</ClipName>
      <NeedTarget>false</NeedTarget>
      <Fx>
      <XFxData>
      <Type>FirerBased</Type>
      <End>-1</End>
      <Fx>Effects/FX_Particle/NPC/Lzg_Gw/xiaogou_cs</Fx>
      <Follow>false</Follow>
      </XFxData>
      </Fx>
      <Audio>
      <XAudioData>
      <Clip>Audio/Monster_hound/Monster_hound_normal_summon</Clip>
      <Channel>Skill</Channel>
      </XAudioData>
      </Audio>
      <Logical>
      <StrickenMask>Cease</StrickenMask>
      <Not_Move_End>1.50000012</Not_Move_End>
      <CanCancelAt>1.50000012</CanCancelAt>
      </Logical>
      <CoolDown>3600</CoolDown>
      <Time>1.50000012</Time>
      </XSkillData>

I assume you would be able to just edit these values and save the archive again? might be a checksum you will have to bypass im not too sure about unity but there should be plenty of info available online

Comment

Working...
      X