This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black squad hack

hello i want to buy black squad hack and said inv only can i buy please?

Me 2 i wait from 1 week to accept me...I wait 1 day more and i go to buy the hack from other side...Here we need to much to be accepted....is not free the hack to wait to loong....we paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 420boom View Post
      hello i want to buy black squad hack and said inv only can i buy please?
      All the information related to our Black Squad Invite only hack is Available here https://www.sinfulexp.net/forum/show...Squad-Updating

If you have any more questions apart from that feel free to private message me here or on our Discord server.

Comment

Originally posted by hackutz View Post
        Me 2 i wait from 1 week to accept me...I wait 1 day more and i go to buy the hack from other side...Here we need to much to be accepted....is not free the hack to wait to loong....we paid for it.
        Verification process is done manually considering all the aspects like

Asking "How long will it take to process my application" or begging or bugging staff members to process your application fast will simply reduce your chances of being approved.

"Invite only" system is an added protection to our Hacking methods and maintaining limited / Trusted / Matured user base and ever since "Invite Only system" adaption we are doing great! Unlike any other hack providers out there.

Comment

Working...
        X