Best HACK EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best HACK EVER!

Hello I just bought this and I have to say for $10 this completely obliterates every other competitor you have. This cheat is literally so good it made my whole year so many features and its so fun I had no issues when running it. I thought this was a scam but its actually not! its just too good to be true! thanks alot and keep up the good work

Thank you for the feedback
    glad that you like it ^^

Comment

Originally posted by damndaniel View Post
      Hello I just bought this and I have to say for $10 this completely obliterates every other competitor you have. This cheat is literally so good it made my whole year so many features and its so fun I had no issues when running it. I thought this was a scam but its actually not! its just too good to be true! thanks alot and keep up the good work
      How did you hear about this hack?

This website doesn't even show up on google because of robot.txt...

Comment

I found it on google actually on the 2nd or third page i was really desperate to find it dont remember what i searched lol.

Comment

I found it on google actually on the 2nd or third page i was really desperate to find it dont remember what i searched lol.
          Best CrossFire Hacks would have been the one.

Comment

Originally posted by loloako View Post
            How did you hear about this hack?

This website doesn't even show up on google because of robot.txt...
            We have already removed robot.txt

Comment

I know man, I feel the exact same way it was worth it and I would pay for the whole year haha, the hack was never detected for me and used it for over 25 days and worked well with no issues at all! It's the best hack ever but sadly CrossFire made it detected I think? That's what it says in Immortal's new thread Hope I can purchase CrossFire NA VIP soon if it ever comes back

Comment

Working...
              X