X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid but don't know what to do.

Hello,
    i've paid 11$ in paypal for the cf west hack 1 month. anyways payment is completed from my paypal and i downloaded the loader. when i open it it says Loader is Installed/Updated. then there's only the ok button. how to use it and what to do. thanks
    PS : i think my vip isn't activated yet too

Originally posted by boumra View Post
    Hello,
    i've paid 11$ in paypal for the cf west hack 1 month. anyways payment is completed from my paypal and i downloaded the loader. when i open it it says Loader is Installed/Updated. then there's only the ok button. how to use it and what to do. thanks
    send me your payment details over discord

Edit 1
    your payment failed according to our records
    Last edited by Morfic; 03-15-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boumra View Post
      Hello,
      i think your paypal balance wasn't enough maybe , so when you purchase the hack you will have yellow title like me if you notice , when you finish the purchase and it's confirmed check your profile and you'll know
      after it's activated go to Loader Panelin the menu down of the SinfulEXP image up ^ , you will need to install the GUID Loader login and set your GUID , after that go to Online Loader and press the green Button in the right side of the hack , wait the hack to load and then voila
      happy hacking

Comment

Working...
      X