X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF hack questions

Hey guys

Im thinking of buying VIP hack - but before I pay, i just want to check if its currently working and not patched yet?

Also I bought hack few years ago from this forum, I cant remember how you install the hack, is there any instructions? I cant seem to see any.

Also, is CF NA the same as CF West? I've recently started to play CF again after a while, so not sure if they're the same.

Thanks!

Originally posted by ak0121 View Post
    Hey guys

Im thinking of buying VIP hack - but before I pay, i just want to check if its currently working and not patched yet?

Also I bought hack few years ago from this forum, I cant remember how you install the hack, is there any instructions? I cant seem to see any.

Also, is CF NA the same as CF West? I've recently started to play CF again after a while, so not sure if they're the same.

Thanks!
    Yes CF NA is CF West now and the hack is working

Comment

Originally posted by Morfic View Post
      Cheers buddy will be buying now.

Comment

Originally posted by Morfic View Post
        hey

hack doesnt seem to be working now. It injects fine but when im about to enter a match, its crashes and comes up with an error like "do you want to report?" with an "ok" button. I cant remember the exact wording, but it was something similar.

Also, is it me or is this forum broken? it constantly asks me to sign in and doesnt load the webpage properly sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ak0121 View Post
          hey

hack doesnt seem to be working now. It injects fine but when im about to enter a match, its crashes and comes up with an error like "do you want to report?" with an "ok" button. I cant remember the exact wording, but it was something similar.

Also, is it me or is this forum broken? it constantly asks me to sign in and doesnt load the webpage properly sometimes.
          okay i will take a look at it today.

for forums make sure you tick "remember me" option

Comment

Working...
          X