Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Apply for Invite Only ( New Users )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Apply for Invite Only ( New Users )

we do not allow coders into our userbase. meaning if you have coding or reverse-engineering apps or even browsing history do not apply for our invite-only products. You need to get rid of all the coding related apps before setting the GUID

If you are new to the forums and wish to apply for Invite Only Hacks Please follow this Tutorial

1 ) You MUST register on the forums.

2 ) Submit for Verification on this link (https://guid.sinfulexp.net/panel/verification.php)

3 ) Once you have applied you need to wait till I review your application.

For faster replies and reviews on your application Kindly contact me via discord Morfic#9692

Check out the SinfulEXP community on Discord - hang out with 1611 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

FAQ's

1 ) Why do I need to submit an identity proof
    A ) it is our method of verifying that you are not a spy from any Anti Cheat, surely you can Blur out sensitive data from the identity documents but keep the Photo, Date of birth & Name visible.

2 ) Guid Tool/loader is blocked by my Anti Virus is it safe?
    A ) it is completely safe & false alarm by your AV's suggest you turn off windows defender as well as any other AV's
    (If you cannot disable anti virus but still want to use cheat don't bother applying for this cheat)

3 ) How long does it take to update a Hack after the concern game updates?
    A ) Usually, it is updated the same day but if it is not updated on the same day then there is no ETA.

4 ) Downtime policy?
    A ) All the time taken to update the hack will be added back to your subscription if updation of a game takes longer than 48 hours
    Last edited by Morfic; 03-06-2023, 04:35 PM. Reason: update

[MENTION=10458]Morfic[/MENTION] what are the cheats in Invite Only Hacks are the same or added some new game?

Comment

Originally posted by ITAVB View Post
      [MENTION=10458]Morfic[/MENTION] what are the cheats in Invite Only Hacks are the same or added some new game?
      Paladins
      Realm Royale
      APex Legends
      Smite
      Last edited by Morfic; 04-22-2020, 12:41 PM. Reason: added smite

Comment

Working...
      X