Welcome back sinful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back sinful!

Welcome back sinful I'm asking if Sinful will be working in december(When i get my new pc) Hope you're back Also whos the Owner?

Originally posted by Finn View Post
    Welcome back sinful I'm asking if Sinful will be working in december(When i get my new pc) Hope you're back Also whos the Owner?
    Matypaty is still the owner, and I'm the GM. Also, we are probably still going to be running in December.

- System32
    Need help?
    Skype - sinful.system

Link to forum rules: http://sinfulexp.net/forum/showthrea...-Website-Rules!

Comment

Originally posted by System32 View Post
      Matypaty is still the owner, and I'm the GM. Also, we are probably still going to be running in December.

- System32
      I never saw a thanks because I'm active(Just kidding!) great! I was criying when i saw that sinfulexp web was offline and it was the best client of combat arms PS: Does the Public(Non-Vip) Users Still having ghost aim,Aimbot All what he had before?(I don't know Because I'm writig this on an ipad not in a pc) And you're gm of ca or sinfulexp gm? xD

Comment

Originally posted by Finn View Post
        I never saw a thanks because I'm active(Just kidding!) great! I was criying when i saw that sinfulexp web was offline and it was the best client of combat arms PS: Does the Public(Non-Vip) Users Still having ghost aim,Aimbot All what he had before?(I don't know Because I'm writig this on an ipad not in a pc) And you're gm of ca or sinfulexp gm? xD
        Well, you will need to ask Maty about CA because I don't code CA. Though, hopefully Non-Vip users will get a public hack because a lot of sites do not provide them anymore but we are thinking of making a public hack. Also, SinfulExp GM not CA GM lol..
        Need help?
        Skype - sinful.system

Link to forum rules: http://sinfulexp.net/forum/showthrea...-Website-Rules!

Comment

SinfulEXP is back?

It's been a long time, but I'm glad you guys have relaunched it. (Especially pumped about the addition of CSGO )
          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

Ah xD also thanks

Comment

Working...
            X