This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfire VIP Issues

Wallhack does not currently work (for me) when I turn it on, everyone disappears, including me, and I can't see anyone,even when they are next to me and not behind a wall.

Teleknife and Longknife do nothing at all.

Aimbot visibility check is not working for me either, when it's on it is still locking on to people behind walls and stuff.

Originally posted by ithor View Post
    Wallhack does not currently work (for me) when I turn it on, everyone disappears, including me, and I can't see anyone,even when they are next to me and not behind a wall.

Teleknife and Longknife do nothing at all.

Aimbot visibility check is not working for me either, when it's on it is still locking on to people behind walls and stuff.
    Wall hack was patched last update,will be fixed soon.
    You can know when it's done via our Terllo page
    Organize anything, together. Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, know what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.

Tele knife (360 degree) and long knife are working only for 1 meter so you can avoid client errors.

for visibility check please make sure that you didn't turn "Mutation mode" on as it won't work correctly then.
    you should turn it on while playing in mutant modes only.

Comment

Wall hack is working now

Comment

question solved
        /closed?
        Need help?
        Skype - sinful.system

Link to forum rules: http://sinfulexp.net/forum/showthrea...-Website-Rules!

Comment

Working...
        X