About

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I'm a web developer, experienced in HTML/PHP/CSS/JS, Also, I have a knowledge in web security/hacking. Now i want to be a hack coder for FPS games like cf, so can you give me a route to get into it? and if you can also give me courses or tutorials that help me, I will be very grateful to you.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by c0d3r View Post
      Hello,
      I'm a web developer, experienced in HTML/PHP/CSS/JS, Also, I have a knowledge in web security/hacking. Now i want to be a hack coder for FPS games like cf, so can you give me a route to get into it? and if you can also give me courses or tutorials that help me, I will be very grateful to you.

Regards,
      The advice I tend to give to anyone wanting to get into making hacks is to start with a game like Assault Cube. There are a few reasons for this:
      1) It never updates so anything you end up making will always work.
      2) It has no anticheat so you can focus on learning without having to also bypass added security.
      3) It is opensource so you later on you can compare the source code to the disassembled binary which is a really good advantage you wont get with most games.
      4) Finally there are a few tutorials floating around for it.

The only disadvantage is that it uses openGL for graphics so it will not be good for learning how to develop a hack menu as most games will use directx

I might write a small tutorial if you are having trouble learning with the resources you can find on google.
      I recommend you load up a single player game with bots and use cheatengine to find values such as health, ammo armor etc and create some simple single player hacks.

Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Matypatty View Post
        The advice I tend to give to anyone wanting to get into making hacks is to start with a game like Assault Cube. There are a few reasons for this:
        1) It never updates so anything you end up making will always work.
        2) It has no anticheat so you can focus on learning without having to also bypass added security.
        3) It is opensource so you later on you can compare the source code to the disassembled binary which is a really good advantage you wont get with most games.
        4) Finally there are a few tutorials floating around for it.

The only disadvantage is that it uses openGL for graphics so it will not be good for learning how to develop a hack menu as most games will use directx

I might write a small tutorial if you are having trouble learning with the resources you can find on google.
        I recommend you load up a single player game with bots and use cheatengine to find values such as health, ammo armor etc and create some simple single player hacks.

Best of luck!
        Hello Matypatty,

Thanks for your quick reply, I just want to know what should i start to learn. I mean to search and start for how to use cheat engine or to get into c++ course, What's the first that should i learn and the second and third and so on?

I don't know anything in c++ to try to code for assault cube or any other games, You understand me?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by c0d3r View Post
          Hello Matypatty,

Thanks for your quick reply, I just want to know what should i start to learn. I mean to search and start for how to use cheat engine or to get into c++ course, What's the first that should i learn and the second and third and so on?

I don't know anything in c++ to try to code for assault cube or any other games, You understand me?

Thanks,
          The first thing you should learn is game memory and hacking. (Cheat engine, Reverse engineering, etc)
          Once you know what is going on and you understand the concepts you can then work towards converting that into a hack using c++.
          3 Steps I would recommend:
          1) Cheatengine Tutorial (the last 2 or 3 steps are not that important just yet)
          2) make a simple hack of unlimited ammo or health by freezing the values
          3) create a trainer using cheat engine

Then you can advance to:

4) use visual basic or c# to recreate that trainer using writeprocessmemory
          http://forum.codecall.net/topic/7771...rocess-memory/ (A very simple example I found on google)

OR

5) use c++ and do the same thing (only difference is that with c++ you can develop a DLL which can be injected, this way you do not need to open the process externally and have full read/write access)

The above link shows you steps from cheatengine to c++ looks really educational!

Comment

Originally posted by Matypatty View Post
            Hey guys, just here to offer my help to any starting out coders. Any programming language ill give my best attempt to answer (reverse engineering included). I am currently working 6 days a week so I will try my best to respond promptly but am only here to provide help not code for you.

Look forward to your questions soon.
            I need a working bybass xtrap for CFNA if you can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawoud View Post
              I need a working bybass xtrap for CFNA if you can help.
              You can find tutorials on YouTube for that.

Comment

Hello Matypatty, I have a question
                Is possible make an hack with only two features es( name esp, aim) is really difficult make it?

Comment

Originally posted by teckstars View Post
                  Hello Matypatty, I have a question
                  Is possible make an hack with only two features es( name esp, aim) is really difficult make it?
                  Its entirely possible to make a hack with just those 2 features, the info you need from the game is the players name and position at the very least.

Both name and position are usually held in the same class usually called playerinfo or something like that.
                  Then all you need is a way to find all the player classes in the game usually they will be in a list and there might be a function to return the class based on player id (getplayerbyindex)

So steps needed to create name esp would be:
                  -Reverse the playerinfo class to find the players position and name:
                  ->Use cheatengine and search smaller - larger unknown values with a friend moving up and down a ladder to find position
                  ->find out what writes to the address will be like eax+0x12 so eax will the the playerinfo class and 0x12 will be the offset for the y or z coordinate depending what the game engine uses for up
                  ->if you are using reclass then you should be able to easily spot other info in the class such as name etc.

-Find where all the playerinfo classes are stored
                  -Find out how to convert a world 3d coordinate to a 2d screen coordinate (google world2screen)
                  -Loop through all the playerinfo classes and draw the name at the world2screen position

More advanced esp and aimbot would use actual bone coordinates for better accuracy but that would require much more reversing. (when you see cheats and the box esp dosnt fit the player correctly you know they are using player position and not bones )

I can elaborate more on any specific part if you like just let me know.

Comment

I would be happy if you can help me learn how to create these two features As soon as you are always available on you want it I would like to learn to create aimbot or name esp even if it takes time thanks in advance and best regards.

Comment

Working...
                    X