walk through walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walk through walls

i set the hot key on shift its not working!

Originally posted by crossfirebb4 View Post
    You need to turn it on too not just sitting the key.

Comment

Follow what Immortal said. And know that few maps there are patches that will make you die immediately after going into a wall. So it's not the hacks fault but rather the game having that exact spot patched.
      sigpic

Comment

still not working, it was working before but now it dont and one more thing when everytime i click the aimbot and hide the menu bar it goes to ghost aim for some reason. i can record it so yall can see it (if needed).

Comment

are you loading settings? if so , then try to do not load them and do it manually , if you press F6 aimbot will switch between aimbot/Ghost Aimbot

Comment

Originally posted by Akane* View Post
            are you loading settings? if so , then try to do not load them and do it manually , if you press F6 aimbot will switch between aimbot/Ghost Aimbot

i set the hack manually everytime. when i put it on aimbot and set the key. the aimbot keeps switching to ghost aim.

Comment

i set the hack manually everytime. when i put it on aimbot and set the key. the aimbot keeps switching to ghost aim.
              i think its kinda of a mistake from the dev , so just be patient until it be fixed

Comment

I don't know as this hasn't happened to me yet. Only thing that'd make sense is if you accidentally made your hide menu hotkey the same as your switch from aimbot to ghost aim hotkey.
                sigpic

Comment

When Your Tryiing To Be Legit And Use Ghostaim And Acceendly Press F6 Bruhh Im Outta Here Hahaa
                  AnonymousKali

Comment

Originally posted by Goodgame07 View Post
                    When Your Tryiing To Be Legit And Use Ghostaim And Acceendly Press F6 Bruhh Im Outta Here Hahaa
                    LOL On a totally different note. I have to make a new hacking account now because I accidentally won Kris X-Mas from the free zp crates we receive for playing 2 hours on CF NA each day. Ahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Honey. View Post
                      LOL On a totally different note. I have to make a new hacking account now because I accidentally won Kris X-Mas from the free zp crates we receive for playing 2 hours on CF NA each day. Ahaha
                      i Know right haha i just won the cheytac ult gold Save Server NA CF NA
                      AnonymousKali

Comment

Originally posted by Goodgame07 View Post
                        i Know right haha i just won the cheytac ult gold Save Server NA CF NA
                        My favorite sniper in the game, Lucky!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Honey. View Post
                          My favorite sniper in the game, Lucky!
                          keep the conversation inbox , don't bump the thread , [MENTION=7035]crossfirebb4[/MENTION] problem solved or not yet ?

Comment

Not yet, i just tried it today. same problem i set the hotkey mouse left click (aimbot) and it keep switching to ghost aim for some reason. i need some solution if possible because it mess me up a lot of times.

Comment

Not yet, i just tried it today. same problem i set the hotkey mouse left click (aimbot) and it keep switching to ghost aim for some reason. i need some solution if possible because it mess me up a lot of times.
                              Can you show me full menu settings please ?

Comment

Working...
                              X