X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfire VIP Hack Request

Hello Immortal.

Could you possibly add a new function called auto shotgun so the shotgun will shoot at extreme rates. so for the m1216 or whatever its called, you could combine them both on ZM and kill all the zombies instantly

Its the same as the gatling gun and pistols but just with shotguns.
    Thank you

Originally posted by TEHCOD View Post
    Hello Immortal.

Could you possibly add a new function called auto shotgun so the shotgun will shoot at extreme rates. so for the m1216 or whatever its called, you could combine them both on ZM and kill all the zombies instantly

Its the same as the gatling gun and pistols but just with shotguns.
    Thank you
    Never tried that before tbh , but sure I'll give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
      Never tried that before tbh , but sure I'll give it a try
      Yeah! and please check on the no recoil and no spread. When you crouch the bullets disappear and go no where. I've seen this with most guns. And if you could do it , it would be amazing!

Also, as you cannot use skype frequently, what other platform can i contact you?

Comment

Yeah! and please check on the no recoil and no spread. When you crouch the bullets disappear and go no where. I've seen this with most guns. And if you could do it , it would be amazing!

Also, as you cannot use skype frequently, what other platform can i contact you?

which mode caused the crouch problem for you because I tried in TDM and it worked fine for me :?

PS: I am not able to use SKYPE and more , just post here

Comment

which mode caused the crouch problem for you because I tried in TDM and it worked fine for me :?

PS: I am not able to use SKYPE and more , just post here
          In Zombie mode and Mutation mode are the only ones which i found to have the bug. And also in ZM Final Arena the special weapon called the gatling gun GE or something like that does no damage at all when standing or crouching BUT in ZM3 the same gun in the pick up does damage(????) Please have a look at this

Comment

In Zombie mode and Mutation mode are the only ones which i found to have the bug. And also in ZM Final Arena the special weapon called the gatling gun GE or something like that does no damage at all when standing or crouching BUT in ZM3 the same gun in the pick up does damage(????) Please have a look at this
            I have tried to make shutguns shoot repeatedly but unfortunately it's server sided,caused an error for shooting so fast
            also fixed the ammo when you crouch .

Comment

I have tried to make shutguns shoot repeatedly but unfortunately it's server sided,caused an error for shooting so fast
              also fixed the ammo when you crouch .
              Make sure to try with an auto shotgun. like the AA12 or something. And if shotguns are server sided why are gatling gun and pistol repeat fire there? just wondering

Comment

Make sure to try with an auto shotgun. like the AA12 or something. And if shotguns are server sided why are gatling gun and pistol repeat fire there? just wondering
                because gg is shooting fast anyway just removed the preparing at the first,but as for shotguns they are pretty slow.

Comment

request has been taken in consideration
                  /closed

Comment

Working...
                  X