• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requests for future updates?

1 hit ko - Zombiemode
    fast plant - s&d
    fast reload/no reload
    defuse anyware ( i have seen that few years ago)

btw, hack works for me now using it few for a days . keep up the good work man <3

1hit kill zombie: i think that causes an error code, best stick to the knife hack right now
    Fast plant: That is doable, wait for immortal to respond on that.
    Fast reload : Really pointless. Fast reload is client side so it wont register with the server as the server knows how long it will take to reload that certain gun. Because if you have it on the first 10 bullets wont register at all and the server will still think you are reloading. Best to do a daily mission and relog in and get a vip gun
    Defuse anywhere: Not sure thats gonna work now but see what immortal says. Because the C4 will be planted in different locations i dont think its easy to determine where it is on the site. Unless you bring the planted C4 and attach it to player base it might work? im not sure xD im not a coder :P

Comment

1 hit ko - Zombiemode -> Server Sided
      fast plant - s&d -> Working only in ranked match (if you still need it just let me know )
      fast reload/no reload (Patched Visual effect only)
      defuse anyware ( i have seen that few years ago) -> server sided you may defuse the c4 but you will get client error from the first time

Comment

alright thank you for the feedback guys <3

Comment

solved
          /closed

Comment

Working...
          X