Need to know sometihng in aimpot v.i.p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to know sometihng in aimpot v.i.p

halloo... Thanks for the nice hack but i tried many times to make setting good to play with me but not working good example in the beasts games it choose the 2 players normal and beasts and sometimes when i get beast choose some friend player and i can not go away from him second thing when i play with sniper the aim pot is to slow to choose his head or neck i made the setting but take to much to detect his head is there any settings you can share it with us for the best results in normal and beast games i have another hack i bought the last month he is good in aim pot but don't have the best knife and player speed like your i like to buy it again for 1 month i bought it 1 week to test it and i like it but need to tell me the aim pot settings last thing i used auto switch but the same result choose the 2 players thanks for share and waiting .

Im not quite sure what you mean. Beast mode? is that Mutation mode? if so do NOT use aimbot as it does not work because the code does not determine which team is the bad team as at the start of the game everyone is on one team. Sniper mode i would use normal aimbot and have no smoothing. I have 45% neck and 55% head so it will get a headshot no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by abatchi View Post
      halloo... Thanks for the nice hack but i tried many times to make setting good to play with me but not working good example in the beasts games it choose the 2 players normal and beasts and sometimes when i get beast choose some friend player and i can not go away from him second thing when i play with sniper the aim pot is to slow to choose his head or neck i made the setting but take to much to detect his head is there any settings you can share it with us for the best results in normal and beast games i have another hack i bought the last month he is good in aim pot but don't have the best knife and player speed like your i like to buy it again for 1 month i bought it 1 week to test it and i like it but need to tell me the aim pot settings last thing i used auto switch but the same result choose the 2 players thanks for share and waiting .
      if you are talking about mutants , then use ghost aim with head 100% + crosshair and make it 1 or 2 in the radious and it will work fine , but since the mode as ,TEHCOD said ,starts with everyone in the same team it's hard for the hack to know who still in your team , so the hack will aim at some friends of yours , using ghost aim will prevent this and will give you the freedom of selecting your target and you can kill whosever you want
      hope this answers your question , please provide a feedback asap to know if you were able to fix this issue to settle things in this thread

Comment

thanks all for reply of course i mean beasts = Mutation mode
        ill try the new settings you share it with me and ill come back
        but in mpgh before they closing there cf hack i think there is an option for Mutation mode in aimpot i saw the menu of them but i don't try it before no problem i like this code and ill buy it again for a month thanks so much and i wish to add fast reload for the weapons

Comment

and try to make to use referral link to get more buyers i made sales for you when i play the game all the players wanna buy this nice code but they dont have paypal i can buy it for them and make a good deal here

Comment

but in mpgh before they closing there cf hack i think there is an option for Mutation mode in aimpot i saw the menu of them but i don't try it before no problem i like this code and ill buy it again for a month thanks so much and i wish to add fast reload for the weapons
            we will take your requests to our crossfire dev team

Comment

thanks so much and i had and error due to the game i got a box with script error and choose yes or no i closed the crossfire and sent my message here
              and a lot of error when i fly notice i don't fly to much just to some places

Comment

Working...
              X