This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Request...

Hey Developers! Do you think you could add in knife damage? So we can alter how much more damage our knifes do? Because i've been in alot of hmx modes and seeing these high level players with the broken red crystal kurki and one hitting the mutants no matter what their health was. Please see if you could do this as it would be amazing

if you want to see how much HP rest for mutants just use the ESP Health and you will be able to see their HP , if you are asking for 1HK for mutants it's just fast knife mod used by 94% of egyptians

Comment

Why is their knife mod so much better than yours? And where could i get this 1hk knife mod

Comment

Originally posted by Akane* View Post
        if you want to see how much HP rest for mutants just use the ESP Health and you will be able to see their HP , if you are asking for 1HK for mutants it's just fast knife mod used by 94% of egyptians
        i said it's fast knife mod(REZ) ,google it or search on youtube , but keep in mind that it's clear and it's always ON and cannot be turn off since it's moded files , but meh

Comment

Rez file is detected now (maybe there's another one but the popular one is detected for sure) so don't bother yourself searching for it
          about adding damage to knives or even weapons it's server sided now.
          #Answered
          #Closed

Comment

Working...
          X