This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I buy Hack

Can I try those hacks before I buy them ? And how mush safe they are ? Cause Im going to use them on my main account. I want to buy hack for paladins than may be I will buy for cs go too .
    And if I buy those hack for 12 months is there guaranty that they are going to give me support for 12 monhths with the hack ?

Well - I've been using the hack for 3-4 days now and it's very good. Likely all cheats are not safe, but I haven't had any call-outs in chat, problems with the account or warnings. I set up a smurf account on Paladins (they are free I suppose!) and started using it on that. It works well with all the characters - would say particularly champions like Viktor, Kinessa, Tyra, Ruckus etc; you can jump in and play them immediately whereas some of the more complex roles and abilities are what makes other champions hard rather than the aimbot.

Another piece of advice is to choose card loadouts that suit the fact that you are using an aimbot and ESP etc.

Paladins is only $4 for 2 weeks - which is pretty darn good. Try it out
    Last edited by rukaguy; 07-31-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arianrhod View Post
      Can I try those hacks before I buy them ? And how mush safe they are ? Cause Im going to use them on my main account. I want to buy hack for paladins than may be I will buy for cs go too .
      And if I buy those hack for 12 months is there guaranty that they are going to give me support for 12 monhths with the hack ?
      we are sorry but theres no test,the hack is only 4$/2weeks so it's a decent price , you can buy the hack and test it and if it's not working or had a problem/error you can request a refund unless 24h didn't pass since your purchase or you can ask for support, note that we test the hack everyday to guaranty that it's safe for our clients , and as you see from [MENTION=9227]rukaguy[/MENTION] reply that he is using it without problems.
      if you have any other questions please do not hesitate asking

Comment

Since you guys have only paypal and I do not own any paypal account it would be difficult for me to buy hack every 2 weeks... Thats why why I am asking if theres any trial and I will pay for 12 month subscribtion through others account and ther would be no refund option for me.

Besides I found in elitepvpers that theres a one day trial for each hack before purchase.

Well if u guys have other payment option or steam wallet I would go for that 2 weeks without trial.

Thanks for you support anyways

Comment

Since you guys have only paypal and I do not own any paypal account it would be difficult for me to buy hack every 2 weeks... Thats why why I am asking if theres any trial and I will pay for 12 month subscribtion through others account and ther would be no refund option for me.

Besides I found in elitepvpers that theres a one day trial for each hack before purchase.

Well if u guys have other payment option or steam wallet I would go for that 2 weeks without trial.

Thanks for you support anyways
          There's a day trial only for paladins not for all hacks.
          also I am very sorry but only PayPal is available right now

Comment

So can I try the trial ? You if I purchase Paladins hack I will have to pay 7*12 $ right ? or 10*12$ ?

Comment

you don't need a paypal account to pay through paypal. just use your cc through paypal

Comment

So can I try the trial ? You if I purchase Paladins hack I will have to pay 7*12 $ right ? or 10*12$ ?
                Already gave a free trial day for paladins.
                You can buy the hack for 7$/month.

#Answered
                #Closed

Comment

Working...
                X