This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Update SinfulLoader.exe

I downloaded the new update and ran the program. It opened up then closed. Not I can't redownload or open the previously downloaded program. Any ideas as to what I might not be doing? It also says I no longer have administrative permissions to even download the Loader anymore. I press Download Loader and then when I try to open it I get nothing. I also tried using a link you supplied on another thread as well [MENTION=849]Immortal[/MENTION] but that didn't work either.
    Last edited by Honey.; 09-29-2017, 04:37 PM. Reason: Additional Useful Information
    sigpic

Originally posted by Honey. View Post
    I downloaded the new update and ran the program. It opened up then closed. Not I can't redownload or open the previously downloaded program. Any ideas as to what I might not be doing? It also says I no longer have administrative permissions to even download the Loader anymore. I press Download Loader and then when I try to open it I get nothing. I also tried using a link you supplied on another thread as well [MENTION=849]Immortal[/MENTION] but that didn't work either.
    Hello Honey and welcome back
    That's happens when our protection system suspect doubts in your IP,so to solve your problem just restart your router to gain a new IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
      Hello Honey and welcome back
      That's happens when our protection system suspect doubts in your IP,so to solve your problem just restart your router to gain a new IP.
      I'll give it a try and get back to you.

-----
      Update: I reset my router and still doesn't give me permission to download the Loader.
      Last edited by Honey.; 09-29-2017, 05:16 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll give it a try and get back to you.

-----
        Update: I reset my router and still doesn't give me permission to download the Loader.
        Well then here's an external link
        SinfulLoader.rar

Comment

Well then here's an external link
          SinfulLoader.rar
          I don't have an issue downloading it. It's the opening the program I'm having the issue with. I get a "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move to this folder" I'll see if I can figure it out.

When I open the program. I get the "Yes" or "No" option to open it. I click yes but then nothing happens. It doesn't give me the 'Loader has been updated' or anything.
          Last edited by Honey.; 09-29-2017, 05:47 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't have an issue downloading it. It's the opening the program I'm having the issue with. I get a "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move to this folder" I'll see if I can figure it out.

When I open the program. I get the "Yes" or "No" option to open it. I click yes but then nothing happens. It doesn't give me the 'Loader has been updated' or anything.
            Try to use Take Ownership,if you don't already have it you can download it from the link below

Comment

Try to use Take Ownership,if you don't already have it you can download it from the link below
              http://www.sinfulexp.net/download/TakeOwnership.rar
              I downloaded that and then tried to reopen SinfulLoader but that didn't work still. What do I do with Take Ownership?
              sigpic

Comment

I downloaded that and then tried to reopen SinfulLoader but that didn't work still. What do I do with Take Ownership?
                Open InstallTakeOwnership.reg then right click on SinfulLoader.exe and choose take ownership then try to open the loader

Comment

Open InstallTakeOwnership.reg then right click on SinfulLoader.exe and choose take ownership then try to open the loader
                  I opened InstallTakeOwnership and then right clicked SinfulLoader.exe and it doesn't have the take ownership as an option. This is so stressful
                  sigpic

Comment

It finally updated! But now I can't load the hack. Any idea on that one? lol
                    sigpic

Comment

It finally updated! But now I can't load the hack. Any idea on that one? lol
                      and why not

Comment

and why not
                        I have no clue this never happened before. I have my anti virus off and everything. Tried resetting my PC as well. I can't reset my GUID til 3 days. But that MIGHT be a possible fix. Other than that I have no clue. :/

When I click "Load Hack" the only thing that happens is the Refresh Page Button flashes and the EXP Logo for the tab flashes. Other than that nothing else.
                        When I read over your tutorial on how to use the hack it does say that after you purchase the hack you should set the GUID and then refresh the page. If you could allow me to reset my GUID I have a feeling that might do it as I've tried just about everything and I wasn't able to get it working haha

-----

Edit: FINALLY got it to work. But the GUI isn't showing up.
                        Last edited by Honey.; 09-29-2017, 10:45 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have no clue this never happened before. I have my anti virus off and everything. Tried resetting my PC as well. I can't reset my GUID til 3 days. But that MIGHT be a possible fix. Other than that I have no clue. :/

When I click "Load Hack" the only thing that happens is the Refresh Page Button flashes and the EXP Logo for the tab flashes. Other than that nothing else.
                          When I read over your tutorial on how to use the hack it does say that after you purchase the hack you should set the GUID and then refresh the page. If you could allow me to reset my GUID I have a feeling that might do it as I've tried just about everything and I wasn't able to get it working haha

-----

Edit: FINALLY got it to work. But the GUI isn't showing up.
                          Direct x9 installed ? make sure that you have d3dx9_43.dll in your system32 folder

Comment

Direct x9 installed ? make sure that you have d3dx9_43.dll in your system32 folder
                            It's working now I'm good to go. I don't know what was going on it just suddenly started working. Haha, thanks for all the help though! <3
                            sigpic

Comment

#Solved .
                              #Closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X