This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PALADINS ? buy

Good afternoon I would like to buy cheat for paladins more I want to know if it has as I buy direct in the credit card without passing through the peypal and if there is how I do to buy

Oh, I almost forgot . it works on 32-bit system

Comment

Hello [MENTION=9849]alanprete[/MENTION],
      Yes it's working in x32 systems but unfortunately paypal is the only available method atm

Comment

Thanks, I'll make the purchase!

Can you take me just a few more doubts?

on the aimbot, I saw in the video that as soon as it kills one the aim already pulls to the other automatically or else it goes in what is closer my question is has like it leaves half the free aimbot? type has a character near the back of a wall and I'm looking at another farther has how does this happen or will he always pull in the closer ???

Comment

Originally posted by alanprete View Post

on the aimbot, I saw in the video that as soon as it kills one the aim already pulls to the other automatically or else it goes in what is closer my question is has like it leaves half the free aimbot? type has a character near the back of a wall and I'm looking at another farther has how does this happen or will he always pull in the closer ???
          You can set the aimbot to go to the person whos closest to the crosshair and not the closest to your champion. It's awesome I love it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alanprete View Post

^^ this,also you can turn off auto switch at all so it won't switch to another enemy till you repress the aim key again.
            Last edited by Immortal; 10-05-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X