This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FortNite Hack?!

So everyone probably knows there’s a game called FortNite that’s F2P. About a month ago hacks all got patched and NOBODY is releasing any. Although literally Thousands of people are searching for FortNite ESP hacks. Just a basic ESP hack would generate tons of money for Sinful and would get the name out there more than it is now. And if you can make an ESP with an Aimbot I can guarantee within days you could make over $1k Anyway I think it’d be an awesome hack to include to the list. [MENTION=849]Immortal[/MENTION] wha do you think?
    sigpic

The thing you are failing to mention is the lawsuits that were filed against the hack companies by epic games. Also, there are free esp hacks out there and aimbot hacks, you just have to know where to find them. But epic will patch any hack and make it detected within a few days. They have a good team working on anticheat right now.

Comment

Originally posted by proholland View Post
      The thing you are failing to mention is the lawsuits that were filed against the hack companies by epic games. Also, there are free esp hacks out there and aimbot hacks, you just have to know where to find them. But epic will patch any hack and make it detected within a few days. They have a good team working on anticheat right now.
      Yeah I know but there are many games out there doing the same thing. Epic's anti cheat is better than some but that doesn't mean the game is unhackable. And I see that you know Immortal makes his work VIP. So way less people will have it. Thus slower patching and quicker updates. Either way it's just an idea. If you do know of any working ESP's let me know though. I don't care for aimbot as I wouldn't use it. I just would like to know where people and guns are ya know haha
      sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=2312]Honey.[/MENTION] I already have the intention to make VIP hack for Fortnite and PUBG , Just a matter of time

Comment

Working...
        X