This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before buying the trick for black squad

hello some time ago I bought some tricks from other pages but they could not work because they asked me for different features one of them was to have windows 10 I tried to install but even so I could not use the trick my money went with them and I never managed to use anything now I found your page and it gave me an illusion to use a trick for black squad but it is necessary to have windows 8 to be able to use the trick I only have windows 7 but all the other requirements I have them. my problem would be windows 7
    Another serious concern if your trick has anti bane for this game since other tricks give you batlleye protection and not seen in his description. I personally am interested in buying the trick for two months without hesitation and communicate to my friends so they can buy the trick on their page since they are looking for tricks but can not find it.
    I hope some answer
    Thank you
    ** ATt djloko

Originally posted by djloko View Post
    hello some time ago I bought some tricks from other pages but they could not work because they asked me for different features one of them was to have windows 10 I tried to install but even so I could not use the trick my money went with them and I never managed to use anything now I found your page and it gave me an illusion to use a trick for black squad but it is necessary to have windows 8 to be able to use the trick I only have windows 7 but all the other requirements I have them. my problem would be windows 7
    Another serious concern if your trick has anti bane for this game since other tricks give you batlleye protection and not seen in his description. I personally am interested in buying the trick for two months without hesitation and communicate to my friends so they can buy the trick on their page since they are looking for tricks but can not find it.
    I hope some answer
    Thank you
    ** ATt djloko
    Hello djloko, Our VIP hacks is currently working in windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and we can guarantee that it will work without any problems and in case you got one we will use team viewer to fix it for you

Comment

Working...
    X