Make a CFCN hack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a CFCN hack.

CFCN has been playable for anybody for some years now, it's easy really. I've been doing it for a long time with my ping hovering at around 80-130 (not bad really) with no VPN required. It also has much more new content, attracting a larger player base and ultimately more people to buy your hack.

Article of getting CFCN: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=413913

Mate just telling you something because i am chinese, first of all, CF CN is not "playable" for anybody, the rights of Crossfire China is on propiety of QQ company, if you can create a hack for CF China you can go to hack any website that you want include Facebook, hotmail etc. You will say nah this is a joke, there for sure there are hacks for CF CN, let me answer this, yes there are hacks for CF CN but the creators of those hacks is the own QQ Company, Crossfire China is made for win money and nothing more, QQ company only want to win money with the games, and why im saying all this ? easy. QQ make hacks for people, they buy it, and after,they detect it after 2-3 days and they create another update that you must pay again. Why i know all of this ? because i bought it and tried a lot times. And Yes i proved that CF CN hacks is made by QQ company( its easy when you have a cousin who have worked on QQ !WORKED! not working). So sorry but i think i can answer for them, they wont make a hack for CF CN for you and for anybody, first because CF CN is PRIVATE, because the rights is from QQ company, and second Its lierally impossible for a informatic to create a hack that works on CF CN, the person can create it but will get detected after 1 hour, and after all, CF CN have not only 1 server in CF CN there are more than 30 servers (not joking or exagering) this is the truth. I hope i can helped you.
    Last edited by slonger; 04-20-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

If only he gets it....

Comment

brother, it is almost impossible to hack CFCN, they are Chinese man! they are obsessed with security. Don't you ever think about it again.

Comment

Chinese are just a human,and I think even cf is cf and can be hacked
          but bloody hell I can't download the game waste of time

Comment

Working...
          X