Welcome to SinfulEXP

Edit this Panel

To edit this panel, open the 'header' template and customize it to your forum information.

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

  • Or
  •  

User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New GUID Panel

  1. #1
    Matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    New GUID Panel

    Hey Everyone,

    Its been over a year now since we first launched our first of its kind "Online Loader" and it needed a bit of a tidy up.

    Post Below if you have any issues/recommendations

    The new modern look should be more responsive and fix a few bugs such as:
    -Tokens not auto refreshing and having to manually reload the page
    -Pages half loading

    Still in progress is the subscription length progress bar which will show you how much time you have remaining on that particular hack subscription.




  2. Likes Artstar123, Immortal, SkyDaz, ITAVB liked this post
  3. #2
    Artstar123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks awesome! when will you release it? or is it out?

  4. #3
    Matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UtkuGirgin59 View Post
    That looks awesome! when will you release it? or is it out?
    Thank you man!
    Should be live now at https://guid.sinfulexp.net

  5. #4
    Artstar123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matypatty View Post
    Thank you man!
    Should be live now at https://guid.sinfulexp.net
    yes found it just now! when i load it says hack is being updated... but the layout is Dope

    Edit: I was wondering how do you download the new loader? cuz i didnt see any option to download the loader.

  6. #5
    Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,194
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UtkuGirgin59 View Post
    yes found it just now! when i load it says hack is being updated... but the layout is Dope

    Edit: I was wondering how do you download the new loader? cuz i didnt see any option to download the loader.
    Everything is sorted now <3

  7. Likes Artstar123 liked this post
  8. #6
    dance741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job, great designer, beautiful.

  9. #7
    Dawoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    who care's?
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beautiful design, and awesome layers
    thanks patty <3

  10. #8
    musaeli322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Administrator I have a request.Maybe this request is very simple for you.
    Next time you want to update hak please change your "no recoil function".
    Because using this hak a lot of members have crossfire VIP weapons. They do not want to be closed account.
    When I say "we use the function of no recoil" people see our mark bullet They know "you are hak" Right?
    Now we use the "no recoil function" is all bullet is a point.
    This hak previous version of "no recoil function" is very good.
    I say please change "no recoil function"
    Thank u !!!

  11. #9
    Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,194
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musaeli322 View Post
    Administrator I have a request.Maybe this request is very simple for you.
    Next time you want to update hak please change your "no recoil function".
    Because using this hak a lot of members have crossfire VIP weapons. They do not want to be closed account.
    When I say "we use the function of no recoil" people see our mark bullet They know "you are hak" Right?
    Now we use the "no recoil function" is all bullet is a point.
    This hak previous version of "no recoil function" is very good.
    I say please change "no recoil function"
    Thank u !!!
    Use No recoil only without no spread and it will be sorted

  12. #10
    musaeli322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I say next time you change "no recoil feature" of another category
    Thank you !!

  13. #11
    SonDow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hard work
    keep going

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •