This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin now accepted!

An update on yesterday, we have finished our payment gateway with bitcoin and it is ready to be used! It can be located in the loader panel under the "Payments" option in the side menu.

The process is simple;
    1) Select the option you wish to buy and press the bitcoin button
    2) An address will be generated for you to send the money to as well as the amount sent.
    3) Send the required amount to the address (NOTE: Send the full amount in a single transaction)
    4) Wait for 3 confirmations (progress will be displayed on the payment page)
    5) You will be added to the subscription for the length that you selected

If you have any issues with the system send me a PM and I will sort it out ASAP.

We hope this will provide a solution for users that are having issues with paypal.

Happy hacking,
    SinfulEXP Team

Originally posted by Matypatty View Post
    An update on yesterday, we have finished our payment gateway with bitcoin and it is ready to be used! It can be located in the loader panel under the "Payments" option in the side menu.

The process is simple;
    1) Select the option you wish to buy and press the bitcoin button
    2) An address will be generated for you to send the money to as well as the amount sent.
    3) Send the required amount to the address (NOTE: Send the full amount in a single transaction)
    4) Wait for 3 confirmations (progress will be displayed on the payment page)
    5) You will be added to the subscription for the length that you selected

If you have any issues with the system send me a PM and I will sort it out ASAP.

We hope this will provide a solution for users that are having issues with paypal.

Happy hacking,
    SinfulEXP Team
    No BTC / PayPal payments for Black Squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Artstar123 View Post
      No BTC / PayPal payments for Black Squad?
      as you can see it's there , try to clean your pc + browser , use ccleaner , uncheck passwords so you don't lose any and clean , open the guid interface and it should work for you , or just try another browser :

Comment

Originally posted by nQrse View Post
        as you can see it's there , try to clean your pc + browser , use ccleaner , uncheck passwords so you don't lose any and clean , open the guid interface and it should work for you , or just try another browser :
        ive similar problem as well
        tried with different browser still no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CelloGripper View Post
          ive similar problem as well
          tried with different browser still no luck.
          then go with cleaning the cache

Comment

Originally posted by nQrse View Post
            then go with cleaning the cache
            Hi thanks for reply!

i guess i know whats wrong with it, the cheat you are currently subbed wont show until u run out of ur subscription. Eg- m subbed to BS so the BS Cheat won't appear in my purchase list but all the other games subs ( to which i m not subbed ) will appear.

To confirm this i made a new account ( with no sub ) and verified this bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Artstar123 View Post
              Hi thanks for reply!

i guess i know whats wrong with it, the cheat you are currently subbed wont show until u run out of ur subscription. Eg- m subbed to BS so the BS Cheat won't appear in my purchase list but all the other games subs ( to which i m not subbed ) will appear.

To confirm this i made a new account ( with no sub ) and verified this bug.
              glad it's solved , if you want to add more weeks/month you can contact [MENTION=849]Immortal[/MENTION] for that

Comment

nice jop

Comment

[MENTION=10268]CelloGripper[/MENTION] like [MENTION=10216]Artstar123[/MENTION] said you can't buy the hack you already have , you will have to wait till the current one is already over so you can buy again

Comment

Working...
                  X