This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Squad Cheats

Hello good night sorry my english I live on another continent, I wonder if the cheats has already been detected if someone took a ban on the account after using, sorry so much question because I bought the cheats on another forum and in less than 12 hours had already taken a ban on the Account so my fear I know that use of any type of cheating can generate banishment to anyone but quick so I was impressed and they said it was not detected and we gave much to check it just that the cheats was even being detected but I want to buy here By indication of a friend who has used and spoke very well of yous

Originally posted by ITAVB View Post
    Hello good night sorry my english I live on another continent, I wonder if the cheats has already been detected if someone took a ban on the account after using, sorry so much question because I bought the cheats on another forum and in less than 12 hours had already taken a ban on the Account so my fear I know that use of any type of cheating can generate banishment to anyone but quick so I was impressed and they said it was not detected and we gave much to check it just that the cheats was even being detected but I want to buy here By indication of a friend who has used and spoke very well of yous
    Hello ITAVB I totally understand your concern regarding 'bans', I'd to tell you that while cheating there is always a risk of getting caught. But I'd like to tell you that Since the release of Sinfulexp Black Squad cheat its NEVER been detected.

Comment

Originally posted by Artstar123 View Post
      Hello ITAVB I totally understand your concern regarding 'bans', I'd to tell you that while cheating there is always a risk of getting caught. But I'd like to tell you that Since the release of Sinfulexp Black Squad cheat its NEVER been detected.
      Are you using the cheat? What if you have how much time to use, or better how many days using?

Comment

Originally posted by ITAVB View Post
        Are you using the cheat? What if you have how much time to use, or better how many days using?
        Using it from 2 weeks on my main account and it's all good. I use soft aim (almost legit) 3d radar ( but I don't abuse it) and triggerbot ( never abused it either ). And it's all good. Nobody ever calls me cheater.

Comment

is it good?

Comment

Very good! I've already made the purchase I'm just waiting for the release

Comment

I nominating the hack for you it's undetected for long time
              but Try not to catch so if anyone report you your account is gone ^^

Comment

[MENTION=10246]ITAVB[/MENTION] you are already VIP now [MENTION=10280]Iamgod1234[/MENTION] our hack has never been detected since we started to sell it

Comment

Working...
                X