Hack feature question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack feature question.

I just want to know about some features, what means Smoothaim ? and If i use aim people can see it ? i mean the 360, i dont care about weapon change or others features i just want to know if i use aim people can buste me and if the aim works like only hit on neck or body or head ....

Thanks i want to buy it but i need to know this first, i want to use hack but no want to be busted for use aim xD ty for answer.

Originally posted by slonger View Post
    I just want to know about some features, what means Smoothaim ? and If i use aim people can see it ? i mean the 360, i dont care about weapon change or others features i just want to know if i use aim people can buste me and if the aim works like only hit on neck or body or head ....

Thanks i want to buy it but i need to know this first, i want to use hack but no want to be busted for use aim xD ty for answer.

Welcome slonger, ( Smooth Aim) means that when you press the Aim key your weapon will slowly point at the animy, (you can adjust how smooth you want it ).

I am using the hack for over a month, if you use it wisely you won't get caught, to be honest: sometimes I use the hack like crazy killing everyone and they report me, but I don't get banned LOL
    Last edited by abomizil; 04-21-2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abomizil View Post
      Welcome slonger, ( Smooth Aim) means that when you press the Aim key your weapon will slowly point at the animy, (you can adjust how smooth you want it ).

I am using the hack for over a month, if you use it wisely you won't get caught, to be honest: sometimes I use the hack like crazy killing everyone and they report me, but I don't get banned LOL

Oh okay thank you so much, but if you use it they can see your 360 rotation ?

Comment

Originally posted by slonger View Post
        Oh okay thank you so much, but if you use it they can see your 360 rotation ?
        the answer is NO because u have a function called aim to crosshair it will only aim when the enemy is in sight - obviously that pros can know ur using aim even it aint rotate like 360 using the hack won't be safe as we all knew.

Comment

Okey thank you so much for the help!!!

Comment

Working...
          X