This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinful EXP - Black Squad - Review

So I've been using these hacks for a few days now and one of the best if not the best hacks out.

RATINGS:

• Menu: 5/5
    • Organization: 5/5
    • Features: 5/5
    • Saving Settings: 5/5
    • Loading Settings: 5/5
    • Pricing: 5/5

Features: There are many features in the hack from Aimbot to ESP, Glow, No Recoil, No Spread all the way to quick loading of the settings. The option to put on no recoil and no spread helps it be more legit. I mostly only use Enemy Health and Health Bar and works like a charm.

Conclusion: This is the only full menu hack that is out right now and works flawlessly. I have been playing Black Squad for about 3-4 days now and have been leveling like crazy just off using 4 features in this hack without Aimbot. The price is perfect being that it is the only one out that is still lowkey so won't get patched as other popular hacking sites.

[MENTION=8890]Kign[/MENTION] Thanks again for your feedback, I do really appreciate that

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
      @Kign Thanks again for your feedback, I do really appreciate that
      No Problem

Comment

I say the same for Black Squad Vip product 100% avaiable great work to all STAFF i buy for 2 weeks and i gonna buy again...100% Reliable website nothing to point up yet...great work continue like this ... best regards
        https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Working...
        X