This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find the PayPal payment button for CFNA

Hi, when I go to Buy VIP. I can see all the hacks can be purchased with PayPal, but CFNA there is only the Bitcoin button. I would like to use PayPal to buy it, thanks

When you choose the hack you want and pick the amount of days you want to buy it for, there will be a Bitcoin and a Paypal button on the right side of it. It is Orange and Green click the second one which is paypal.

Comment

[MENTION=1050]abomizil[/MENTION] did that solve your problem ?

Comment

this is what I see

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

click on any paypal button and you will be directed to another page you can then select CFNA

Comment

Originally posted by abomizil View Post
            this is what I see

https://ibb.co/dQEUhG
            Bro look at my picture one more time, I put a "RED" arrow pointing towards the Paypal sign. You even screenshotted it too...

Comment

this is what I see

https://ibb.co/dQEUhG
              looks like you have already bought the CF NA VIP using BTC , wait until the payment is accepted by the blockchain , as you can see it's waiting approval , if you buy a sub of any hack it will be automaticly removed from the list

Comment

^^ like nQrse said, anyways I removed your old payment so you can use paypal again.

#Solved
                #Closed

Comment

Hi, when I go to Buy VIP. I can see all the hacks can be purchased with PayPal, but CFNA there is only the Bitcoin button. I would like to use PayPal to buy it, thanks
                  Thank you for bringing this issue to light, I have now added a cancel for bitcoin payments that have not started a transfer so that paypal can then be selected.

Comment

Working...
                  X