This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal payment

When i try to paay using paypal it says payment failed return to merchant even though i have plenty of money in my paypal

same here haha

Comment

I sent a message to Immortal yesterday but I still haven't got a reply yet.

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

Some countries have put restrictions on using the PayPal balance after the recent changes PayPal did to there terms and conditions. You can talk to PayPal supports to get more information about the same. Immortal cannot help you in this.

Comment

My first purchase was using the paypal method, as I also do all other purchases on other sites, but since yesterday I also have this problem, at the end of the order, paypal informs that there was an error, and returns to the seller's store, the immortal said he did not know for sure that he thought everything was normal on the site, unfortunately today I tried again and got the same error, I can not finalize the request, the way is to wait or keep trying.

Comment

[MENTION=10076]proholland[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10255]karjinf56334[/MENTION] [MENTION=10528]kkkigor[/MENTION]
              I communicated with paypal and looks like my account got some problem, which should be fixed in 24-48 hours
              I am sorry.

Comment

problem has been fixed
                #closed

Comment

Working...
                X