X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladins hack review

Hello well I would like to share my review of paladins hack

[ INJECTION ]

The injection of the hack is overall, pretty good.Like other good hacks i used, clean, doesn't take long.

RATING //

[ AIMBOT ]

Aimbot is good but sometimes it can be a little tricky to use (smooth aim for me is best on default because its not rly that precise when its set to something else and i find myself missing alot).Rest of it is good and it can look really legit if you know how to work with it and cover it

RATING / 9 / 10

[ TRIGGERBOT ]

Triggerbot is also good it hits targets most of the time as of now it doesn't work on shields but i know immortal is working hard to fix that so in close future it will work

RATING / 8 / 10

[ VISUALS [ESP, ETC] ]

Visual side of the hack is amazing you can customize everything you want...I don't use that many options from there but I did play around just to see what can and can't be done

RATING / 11 / 10

[ MISC ]

Best part of the hack for me at least...rly nothing more to say

RATING / 11 / 10

[ CONCLUSION ]

I would recommend this hack it is very good it offers everything you need and it has a little bit better price then other hacks I used // But i would like to suggest that you add more staff that can help people who have problems with starting hacks or some other stuff
    Last edited by S3R1OUS; 02-02-2018, 03:30 PM.

Gj my man <3
    Two plus two is four, Minus one that's three, quick maths
    Everyday man's on the block Smoke trees

Comment

Working...
    X