This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Black Squad

Hello I want to buy the black squad hack however I have a doubt ... I use windows 7 ultimate. I wonder if it works on win 7 or only on 10? thank you

Originally posted by jjojjo01 View Post
    Hello I want to buy the black squad hack however I have a doubt ... I use windows 7 ultimate. I wonder if it works on win 7 or only on 10? thank you
    win 10 only sry.

Comment

it works on win10 only atm , if you buy it and didn't work we can fix it for you via teamviewer , if it doesn't work we will refund you ( tho it works fine in all cases )
      Last edited by Immortal; 02-15-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I'm going to win 10 and buy ... I want it to work right! thanks for listening

Comment

Wanting to buy the hack Kyooto

Comment

I'm going to win 10 and buy ... I want it to work right! thanks for listening
            before buying , please see this thread , install the requirements , then buy the hack and when you see your name is Yellow color ( VIP ) , go to our guid and put your id and password (forum login details) , deactivate your antivirus and Windows Defender for first time , go back to the guid page and press "Download Loader" , open the zip file , double click and let the Loader install, Ok , then press "Online Loader" u'll find an Error saying "Error Please set your GUID first." , press "Set GUID" button , a popup will show , tick it and confirm , the Loader will say "GUID set", refresh the guid page and you will see your VIP hack subscription , click on the green cloud in the right side of the hack , confirm , wait until the hack is fully set , when you see it waiting for blacksquad.exe , open the game , enjoy hacking
            if the hack isnt working please pm me
            #SinfulEXP Staff

Comment

ok NqRSE i'm buying NOW

Comment

ok NqRSE i'm buying NOW
                as i can see ur a VIP member now , welcome to Sinful family
                if you have any issues or questions please let us know
                OP bought the hack
                #closed

Comment