This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill special force 2 steam question

i tryed other cheats and all cheats goes to the sky when we get shoot by a player or when we shoot with aimbot on . i always have to put no recoil or no spread on ^^
    Does your aimbot have problem or not ? i just want to rec my games with legit aimbot settings so i can upload clan war videos ^^ without a sky aimbot xDDDD
    i wait your answer , i just want to buy sf2 for 1 week , waiting the blacksquad update .
    thanks in advance for your answer

Originally posted by pied.coupde View Post
    i tryed other cheats and all cheats goes to the sky when we get shoot by a player or when we shoot with aimbot on . i always have to put no recoil or no spread on ^^
    Does your aimbot have problem or not ? i just want to rec my games with legit aimbot settings so i can upload clan war videos ^^ without a sky aimbot xDDDD
    i wait your answer , i just want to buy sf2 for 1 week , waiting the blacksquad update .
    thanks in advance for your answer
    I am aware of that problem but don't warry we don't have it in our cheat , also about BS , the cheat will be ready after 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
      I am aware of that problem but don't warry we don't have it in our cheat , also about BS , the cheat will be ready after 3 days.
      Ok ^^ ty , i never hacked on bs , im scared about battleye , i never tryed to hack on a game with this anti cheat and i heard its a good anti cheat but your hacks seems to work well cause you update it every time ^^
      For the sf2 cheat , i will buy it today but not now cause i just bought an other game and im playing with friends ^^ .
      Thanks for your answer

Comment

Working...
      X