This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paladins

just wanted to ask about the paladins cheat is it working with all the features and has it been detected before or not thanks

Originally posted by torwada View Post
    just wanted to ask about the paladins cheat is it working with all the features and has it been detected before or not thanks
    Yes, the cheat is working and as far as i know the cheat was never detected since the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by army View Post
      Yes, the cheat is working and as far as i know the cheat was never detected since the beginning.
      ok ty im having issues paying with paypal if possible someone can give me an email to send the money to that would be great

Comment

ok ty im having issues paying with paypal if possible someone can give me an email to send the money to that would be great
        i dont think that can be done because the ayment will have to be verified manually and till then you wont be given VIP status

Comment

what kind of issues ? please post a picture of your problem

Comment

it said my credit card is declined for some reason but i can send money to emails

Comment

Paladins hack is running and was detected one time on my account. Thats cause i used the hack befor it was updated. So the hack isnt detected but dont use it when there is a new paladins update

Comment

User is already VIP

#Closed

Comment

Working...
                X