X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladins Review and Feedback

Introduction

Today i wanna talk abut the Paladins cheat that you guys are offering, i've tried many cheats before this, many of them were "unfinished" cheat, they lacked features and u couldn't do much with those cheats (playing in a legit way), after searching a little more a found something decent that could be used in a legit way, but that providers were unreliable, the time to update the cheat was far too long and the staff were unfriendly to the users so i decided to leave. Later i've found SinfulEXP and i decided to give it a try, and i don't regret doing that.

About the cheat

The cheat is awesome, lot of features, is very powerful if u know how to use it but don't be scared u will learn it in no time.

Aimbot--> The aimbot is powerful, customizable and easy to use, it can be used both for legit and rage without a problem

ESP-->ESP is like every ESP out there, they give u information about the players, u can customize whatever u want, color, size, displayed information (health, distance, name).

Triggerbot-->The triggerbot is amazing, other than the normal trigger u have Mal'Damba heal trigger that will trigger the heal when ur crosshair is over one of your teammates, and Sha Lin bow charge trigger that will trigger only when the bow is full charged, both of these are game changing features especially Mal'Damba's heal trigger, u can't miss any heals, one time i almost did 300k healing as a Mal'Damba.

Feature Request

The cheat was room to grow, and still is the best one on the market, i wanna point some things that if added will make the cheat even better than it is now:

-On the aimbot bone selection it would be good to add "Neck" and "Random Bone"(the aimbot will switch automatically while its active between neck, chest and pelvis, or head, chest and pelvis) for even e better legit gameplay.

Special Thanks

I wanna thanks the coder of this cheat and the staff for hearing us out and adding features that we wanted and thought that will be well welcomed in their cheat, i asked for such a thing to be added and the coder added it.

Conclusion

So i hoped that this review helped u, and believe me this cheat is worth the money, u will be surprised to see how amazing it is and if u are a total beginner don't be scared, there are guides to help you out on the forum and u can always ask a moderator to help you out if u have technical problems, they will gladly do it. Hope you didn't got bored to death reading this XD, if u have something to ask do it in the comments for the others who have the same question to see it.

Happy Cheating !

Originally posted by triroypl123
    Why is CROSSFIRE NA the only vip I can purchase????????????
    because all the other cheats are invite only and can be purchased ONLY after verification.

Comment

Working...
    X