X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best ping for Saudi Arabia?

Hi guyes, long time no see

I live now in Saudi Arabia. I would like to know which CF version I should download so I can get a low ping?

Ramadan Mubarak! [MENTION=1050]abomizil[/MENTION]

maybe you should start playing CF EU

Comment

Originally posted by loloako View Post
      Ramadan Mubarak! [MENTION=1050]abomizil[/MENTION]

maybe you should start playing CF EU
      Ramadan Mubarak brother, I have heard that there is a way for speeding up the ping by using Hotspot Shield to change your ip to UK or USA. is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by abomizil View Post
        Ramadan Mubarak brother, I have heard that there is a way for speeding up the ping by using Hotspot Shield to change your ip to UK or USA. is that true?
        You can get banned using VPN like hotspot shield to change your pings.

I don't know any other method of lowering ping..

Comment

Originally posted by abomizil View Post
          I've used a VPN before even though I don't need one. But yes, if you use HotSpot Shield, your ping will be terrible as it's a public VPN and many people use it and it's free meaning they have many people on the VPN servers resulting in very. very slow speeds. When it's slow speeds your ping is high, almost with every VPN, your ping will either go higher by a little bit or a LOT if you use a free and public VPN.

Comment

Working...
          X