X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossFire VIP

Review = % of goodness.

Aimbot:
    -85% - just buggy. Like sometime it will aim at teammates in infection, or aim TOO good and I am caught.. needs a setting to make it not good sometime like aim too high to seem not cheat.

ESPs:
    -90% - no complaint, is perfect. 2 bug found, infection commandos/mutants sometime have massive hp bar distracting you, or HP bar dont change until someone die in the game..

Misc:
    -75% - was sort of mad, some things disabled by hack maker. Reduce crosshair, custom crosshair, and no recoil work good. My suggestion make a thing for 25%,50%,75%,regular recoil. No spread dont work, and sometime people notice I have no recoil. I got kicked off clan for this and lost friends in clan

Settings:
    -97.5% - Laugh out loud, is good. Sometime lagg to save/load/reset.

Total score: 85% good cheat. Would buy if have money, so I am recommending to you buy this if you have money. Better than systemcheat shit hack, and less money. plus dont need bitcoin to purchase

Originally posted by Clouderino View Post
    Review = % of goodness.

Aimbot:
    -85% - just buggy. Like sometime it will aim at teammates in infection, or aim TOO good and I am caught.. needs a setting to make it not good sometime like aim too high to seem not cheat.

ESPs:
    -90% - no complaint, is perfect. 2 bug found, infection commandos/mutants sometime have massive hp bar distracting you, or HP bar dont change until someone die in the game..

Misc:
    -75% - was sort of mad, some things disabled by hack maker. Reduce crosshair, custom crosshair, and no recoil work good. My suggestion make a thing for 25%,50%,75%,regular recoil. No spread dont work, and sometime people notice I have no recoil. I got kicked off clan for this and lost friends in clan

Settings:
    -97.5% - Laugh out loud, is good. Sometime lagg to save/load/reset.

Total score: 85% good cheat. Would buy if have money, so I am recommending to you buy this if you have money. Better than systemcheat shit hack, and less money. plus dont need bitcoin to purchase
    i would like to ask u some questions , as i use systemcheats hack and got banned in 3 accounts , if there is aimbot for zombie mode , what about safety u got banned anytime with any account?

Comment

Originally posted by sparta12 View Post
      i would like to ask u some questions , as i use systemcheats hack and got banned in 3 accounts , if there is aimbot for zombie mode , what about safety u got banned anytime with any account?
      aimbot/esp for zombie broke, they are fix soon if possible. crossfire did update.
      i been ban before, but not from cheat. cheat is fully undetect.

Comment

Working...
      X