Crossfire Old Cheat Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfire Old Cheat Request

Not sure if you guys take request, but i remember a lot of cheats from subagames crossfire and around 2009-10 age and was wondering if it was still possible for them to be made such as
    anti-kick
    bunnyhop cheat
    auto heal

Originally posted by TA188 View Post
    Not sure if you guys take request, but i remember a lot of cheats from subagames crossfire and around 2009-10 age and was wondering if it was still possible for them to be made such as
    anti-kick
    bunnyhop cheat
    auto heal
    Unfortunately most of those features are server sided now, that's why you can't see them around anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
      Unfortunately most of those features are server sided now, that's why you can't see them around anymore.
      hey bro i haven't talked to you in a while i created a new account i forgot my old login, anyways i know the vip says crossfire west but does that mean it'll work on CrossFire NA? I'm on the east side, please let me know, also I heard crossfire was banning mac addresses/guid is the hack still spoofing to a random mac i just don't want my main to get banned, i use a vpn no prob i'm just worried about them banning my mac address/guid and finding my main

Comment

Working...
      X