Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Running the loader with Combat arms

Hello,
    I am having some problems running the loader with Combat arms . I have had it and it worked perfectly fine for a week, but now every time I run the loader I get an error of "Unable to load dependent module "MSCVP120D.dll". then it shuts down and the game runs normal. I have tried so many different things, but every time it gives me the same error

Originally posted by peterasaad View Post
    Hello,
    I am having some problems running the loader with Combat arms . I have had it and it worked perfectly fine for a week, but now every time I run the loader I get an error of "Unable to load dependent module "MSCVP120D.dll". then it shuts down and the game runs normal. I have tried so many different things, but every time it gives me the same error
    Hello Peter, The hack has been updated and modified and now requires you to download this.

Comment

having same problem even after install the visual studio 2012-15

Comment

Originally posted by orelsasi View Post
        having same problem even after install the visual studio 2012-15
        OK another solution is to search up the DLL of the missing file and extract it from a compressed file and place it in the System32 and SysWOW64 Folder located in c:/Windows/"system32" or SysWOW64

Comment

not working same problem

Comment

not working same problem
            So you downloaded the missing DLL.

You moved it into one or both of the System32 or SysWOW64 folders

Placed a copy of the DLL in the Combat Arms Folder

Aswell as installed the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0 Redistributable package

Aswell as searched google for possible options?.

Another option is to move the DLL into the C:\Sinfulexp Folder.

Comment

Originally posted by OpKilts View Post
              So you downloaded the missing DLL.

You moved it into one or both of the System32 or SysWOW64 folders

Placed a copy of the DLL in the Combat Arms Folder

Aswell as installed the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0 Redistributable package

Aswell as searched google for possible options?.

Another option is to move the DLL into the C:\Sinfulexp Folder.
              done alll of that put anywhere possible didnt worked... still same problem

Comment

done alll of that put anywhere possible didnt worked... still same problem
                Same problem, Ive tried all of the above as well as attempting to register the dll file in cmd as admin. Cmd was unable to find the .dll file too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by YoSoySonito View Post
                  Same problem, Ive tried all of the above as well as attempting to register the dll file in cmd as admin. Cmd was unable to find the .dll file too LOL
                  [MENTION=3307]orelsasi[/MENTION]

Both your issues could include not having the Latest DirectX SDK Installed,

Maybe not having it will mean that the path to that file is not registered to your system therefore unable to find it?

Comment

Originally posted by OpKilts View Post
                    [MENTION=3307]orelsasi[/MENTION]

Both your issues could include not having the Latest DirectX SDK Installed,

Maybe not having it will mean that the path to that file is not registered to your system therefore unable to find it?
                    Where should I go to download? Mine wouldnt install. I forget error code Ive mostly given up here unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by YoSoySonito View Post
                      Where should I go to download? Mine wouldnt install. I forget error code Ive mostly given up here unfortunately
                      Search in google DirectX SDK june 2010 and download the first link

Comment

i am having the same problem and not only it is not working with combat arms, but it is also not working for crossfire either im getting the same errors once it said that its unable to depend on loading msvcp120d.dll and 100d version of the dll so something is wrong with your loader.

Comment

Working...
                        X