This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crossfire hack available?

hey guys, do you have a working crossfire hack? i tried to press the paypal button but it says "SinfulEXP does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

im guessing there isnt a hack available?

Originally posted by ak0121 View Post
    hey guys, do you have a working crossfire hack? i tried to press the paypal button but it says "SinfulEXP does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

im guessing there isnt a hack available?
    you can buy any hack after setting the GUID via GUID tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Morfic View Post
      you can buy any hack after setting the GUID via GUID tool.
      I'm planning on buying again. I'm sure you remember me and my issue before, (thanks for the help as well), I updated windows and such and I think it'll work now. But I'm facing this issue as well. My GUID has been set via the GUID tool and I still get this message.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Honey. View Post
        I'm planning on buying again. I'm sure you remember me and my issue before, (thanks for the help as well), I updated windows and such and I think it'll work now. But I'm facing this issue as well. My GUID has been set via the GUID tool and I still get this message.
        what issue are you facing?

Comment

Originally posted by Morfic View Post
          what issue are you facing?
          I get that Unknown Error every time I launch the loader. Issue is still happening unfortunately, I just checked and I reinstalled everything on my PC. lol I think its just the loader and my PC don't communicate right? Not sure. I never had this issue all the times I had VIP in the past
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Honey. View Post
            I get that Unknown Error every time I launch the loader. Issue is still happening unfortunately, I just checked and I reinstalled everything on my PC. lol I think its just the loader and my PC don't communicate right? Not sure. I never had this issue all the times I had VIP in the past
            Well, its unfortunate you are facing this issue but a majority of our users don't face this issue and if at all some face this issue it's fixed by windows reinstallation.

Comment

Working...
            X