• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments about RogueCompany cheating

First of all, I'm honored to be one of the invited guests
    Thank God I met Morfic, a very responsible provider of cheating
    Tell me about my experience of using RogueCompany to cheat
    I've used a lot of RogueCompany cheating
    But Sinfulexp is the best cheat I've ever used, and I'll buy it for a long time because it's easy, powerful, and goes undetected for a long time

Menu interface10/10:The menu interface is very advanced, the production is very advanced, I like it very much, clean and tidy

ESP10/10 :ESP function is very complete, can be customized or filtered display all information of the enemy There was no FPS drop, which was quite shocking to me

aimbot10/10:AIMBot features are very smooth - everything is customizable, my favorite is the AIMBot smoothing speed, using this feature can make you look very legitimate, and the most characteristic is that when the ESP function is turned off AIMBot still works, which other cheats can not do,When ESP is turned off and AIMBot is still working, you can use the cheat during the live broadcast without viewers noticing

conclusion:Sinfulexp is the best cheat I have ever used. I will stay here for a long time and buy products. The price of the product is very affordable and not very expensive. The most important thing is that the cheating has not been discovered for a long time. This can well protect expensive accounts Will not be banned

Please forgive my English is not very good, some places may not be very specific

Comment

Hi Gator, Happy new year my friend.

I can vouch myself because I also bought Rogue, this is a very good work. Same quality of work as always. You have all my respect SinFul team

Comment

Originally posted by smexmesomuch View Post
        Hi Gator, Happy new year my friend.

I can vouch myself because I also bought Rogue, this is a very good work. Same quality of work as always. You have all my respect SinFul team
        Happy New Year bro

Comment

Amazing Review
          Im glad your happy with SinfullEXP cheats, I can say im happy as well. Even if they arent the moust blatant cheats haver done, im sure that SinfullEXP are the moust undetected legit and secure cheats since allways.
          You wont regreat it.

Comment

Working...
          X