your opinion:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your opinion:)

I just wanted to know from you guys what is the best way to make the hacks look legit without you know going crazy shootign thru walls butt still do really good.

Well If you wanna look legit and not go Crazy. This are my Preferences that i would always use to look legit.

Aiming Tab: ✓Enable Aimbot ✓ Smooth Aim
    Targeting: ✓ CrossHair ✓Visible *Bone Option* Head, Torso, Legs, Arms According the way you want.
    ESP: ✓Name Tags , ✓ Boxes [ in some cases]
    Misc: None
    Characters: None

Thats how i play with hacks to look legit xD
    Hope you like my setting

Comment

[MENTION=13]Max[/MENTION] similar options as you, but here are mine:

Aiming:
      ★ Enable Aimbot
      ★ Smooth Aim
      Targeting:
      ★ Crosshair
      ★ Visible
      ★ Spawn Check
      ★ Bones: Head, Torso, Legs, Arms, and Nuts. Torso is the most percentage while nuts/head is the least.
      ESP:
      ★ Nametags
      ★ Boxes
      ★ Lines
      ★ Ditto with NPCs
      ★ Weapon + Explosive
      Misc:
      ★ No spread
      ★ No recoil
      Characters:
      ★ Deckland

The reason why I use Deckland is that, to be honest, you're a lot more likely to see a hacker without any character than one. Plus, it looks like you bought something for your account, which lowers the probability of you hacking

I get called a hacker very rarely.

Enjoy!
      What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

[MENTION=401]Never[/MENTION] Misc:
        ★ No spread
        ★ No recoil
        changes your playing style because if you are playing on a REG server you can see the difference with a gun with high Recoil just shooting Straight. No Spread you dont wanna use it cuzz your bullets will not miss any shots and like shoot in a line with both 2 options Enabled and Some Players can tell if you are hacking or not. Not Saying your Settings Are Bad Just stating my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Never View Post

Aiming:
          ★ Enable Aimbot
          ★ Smooth Aim
          Targeting:
          ★ Crosshair
          ★ Visible
          ★ Spawn Check
          ★ Bones: Head, Torso, Legs, Arms, and Nuts. Torso is the most percentage while nuts/head is the least.
          ESP:
          ★ Nametags
          ★ Boxes
          ★ Lines
          ★ Ditto with NPCs
          ★ Weapon + Explosive
          Misc:
          ★ No spread
          ★ No recoil
          Characters:
          ★ Deckland

The reason why I use Deckland is that, to be honest, you're a lot more likely to see a hacker without any character than one. Plus, it looks like you bought something for your account, which lowers the probability of you hacking

Enjoy!
          lmao deckland wouldnt be legit kinda i was playing in a game and some 1 told me i like ur sinful mei lol.
          Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
            [MENTION=401]Never[/MENTION] Misc:
            ★ No spread
            ★ No recoil
            changes your playing style because if you are playing on a REG server you can see the difference with a gun with high Recoil just shooting Straight. No Spread you dont wanna use it cuzz your bullets will not miss any shots and like shoot in a line with both 2 options Enabled and Some Players can tell if you are hacking or not. Not Saying your Settings Are Bad Just stating my opinion.
            Yeah, I figured someone would say that. It's really, really hard to tell if someone is using no recoil/spread. But hey, it works for me and it might not work for you. True, some people will notice the difference but that's actually super rare.

Originally posted by Mello View Post
            lmao deckland wouldnt be legit kinda i was playing in a game and some 1 told me i like ur sinful mei lol.
            There's no difference between them, as far as I can tell. [MENTION=1]Matypatty[/MENTION] is there? O.o Uh-oh, time to change my settings if there is :P

Comment

Yeah, I figured someone would say that. It's really, really hard to tell if someone is using no recoil/spread. But hey, it works for me and it might not work for you. True, some people will notice the difference but that's actually super rare.

There's no difference between them, as far as I can tell. [MENTION=1]Matypatty[/MENTION] is there? O.o Uh-oh, time to change my settings if there is :P
              well they are classic man so people would know its hacks pretty much but if ur using the new deckland im sure thats fine.
              Skate~! -Revive

Comment

well they are classic man so people would know its hacks pretty much but if ur using the new deckland im sure thats fine.
                Oh, that's what you were talking about. Well, some people have the classic characters for perm. like no recoil/spread, most people won't notice it but it's not that much more effort choose the new deckland over the classic. So yeah, use the new one.

Comment

yup. well if ur high rank classic are np. but if ur low rank alot will be kicking u from lobby.
                  Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Aiming:
                    ★ Enable Ghost Aim
                    Targeting:
                    ★ Draw Target
                    ★ Crosshair
                    ★ Visible
                    ★ Spawn Check
                    ★ Radius (any size you want but not too big)
                    ★ Show Radius
                    ★ Bones: Head, Torso, Legs, Arms, and Nuts. Torso is the most percentage while nuts/head is the least. (making sure there is room at the end of the slider for miss)
                    ESP:
                    ★ Nametags
                    ★ Boxes
                    ★ Lines
                    ★ Ditto with NPCs
                    ★ Weapon + Explosive
                    Misc:
                    ★ Crosshair★ Weapon Vacuum
                    ★ No spread
                    ★ No recoil
                    Characters:
                    ★ Any spec

Changed to my preference, I much prefer ghost aim to aimbot taking into account that our aimbot is not very advanced yet.

Comment

Aiming:
                      ★ Enable Aimbot
                      ★ Smooth Aim
                      Targeting:
                      ★ Crosshair
                      ★ Visible
                      ★ Spawn Check
                      ESP:
                      ★ Nametags
                      ★ Boxes
                      ★ Lines
                      ★ Ditto with NPCs
                      ★ Weapon + Explosive
                      Misc:
                      ★ No spread
                      ★ No recoil
                      Characters:
                      ★ Deckland

Enjoy!
                      What? Hackers can be any character... you don't have to worry about what character you be at all. As long as you look decent and you aren't going 50-0 with a M16A3 you should be fine. Also, no spread and recoil is obvious.

Comment

Pretty much what Sora said. Just let them own you a few times in a row periodically and don't have a crazy KDR.

KEEP CALM AND JOIN MOTHER RUSSIA!

Comment

Originally posted by Sora View Post
                          What? Hackers can be any character... you don't have to worry about what character you be at all. As long as you look decent and you aren't going 50-0 with a M16A3 you should be fine. Also, no spread and recoil is obvious.
                          yea ur right! But ur saying if ur ssg with classic deckland or classic merc makes u.look legit? Idk about but i have been called a.hacker.using classic merc. Thats for low rank. But for high rank IM sure nobody will call hack. Unless.u go 50- 0
                          Skate~! -Revive

Comment

yea ur right! But ur saying if ur ssg with classic deckland or classic merc makes u.look legit? Idk about but i have been called a.hacker.using classic merc. Thats for low rank. But for high rank IM sure nobody will call hack. Unless.u go 50- 0
                            It doesn't matter what rank you are haha. Tons of closet cheaters I have seen are around CPT~BG+. The obvious hackers usually remain in the Jackson server.

Classic Deckland would not make you look legit unless you had the newer Deckland and you had enough GP to rent it for one day (and you were the correct rank to purchase it). The best thing to do would be not to use any character at all and use ghost aim at a smaller radius.

Comment

Originally posted by Sora View Post
                              It doesn't matter what rank you are haha. Tons of closet cheaters I have seen are around CPT~BG+. The obvious hackers usually remain in the Jackson server.

Classic Deckland would not make you look legit unless you had the newer Deckland and you had enough GP to rent it for one day (and you were the correct rank to purchase it). The best thing to do would be not to use any character at all and use ghost aim at a smaller radius.
                              Ur Right I like how YOU THINK BUDDY!
                              Skate~! -Revive

Comment

Working...
                              X